Awesome customer!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Well I was at work today at my call centre and a customer called and it must have been fate that out of everyone in the call centre I got the call, because his name was:

PAUL STANLEY!!!!

I said to him "Are you serious? Your name is Paul Stanley?!?" and I think he thought I was rude at first hahaha! Until I go "What a great name to have!!!!!" and that just confused him until I mentioned KISS haha.

:lol:

While you are here Trento, can you tell me what other albums Desmond Child, Jim Vallance, Jack Ponti, Vic Pepe, Bob Pfeiffer and Dick Wagner have written songs on? They all did stuff for Hey Stoopid by Alice Cooper and it RULES.

I know Desmond worked with Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Ratt and so on, most of the popular ones I think I have already, and Jack Ponti did some Aerosmith stuff as well. But I figured you were the man to ask for the more obsucreish bands I may not know of... :)

*muse* on inspection, we have five Paul Stanleys on our work database (seven, if you count Paul Stanley-Bose and Paul Stanley-Boden) :)

None of the others appear though. The closest we have are Philip Criss, Jeanette Frehley and Vicki Vincent :Smug:

DESMOND CHILD co-wrote Kane Roberts' album: "SAINTS AND SINNERS"

Trixxi got me into this album, and it's one of the best CDs I've ever heard.

Ever.

Ever ever ever ever ever.

Yeah Saints & Sinners is highly recommended.

He also co-wrote with the Southern glam band Southgang from the early '90s but I think that stuff is pretty average personally, though Boy's Nite Out is a rockin tune.

He also wrote with a female melodic hard rock artist in the late '80s called Robin Beck and "Hide Your Heart" is actually on that album. I think, like with Frehley's Comet's version of Hide Your Heart, that was also released before KISS did it on Hot In The Shade. Even though the song was written by Stanley/Child before Frehley & Robin Beck did it and demoed around the Crazy Nights era but left off because it didn't fit the vibe of the album.

If I'm not mistaken, Dick Wagner wrote alot of early Alice Cooper material in the '70s as well.