Awesome Lamb of God song, can´t believe I made it! Post your thoughts

yea the producers edition rocks man, i have it here too.

if you after the lamp of god tone i have a few things to say. the bass of the guitar is far too ..eh tight and compressed.

you need to dial in less gain, more mids and a little more treb. also i find on my les paul if i switch to the middle pickup position and roll back the volume of the neck pickup slightly i can get a real organic tone off the guitar that i feel is pretty close to lamb of gods tone.

good job though dude, you should try to recreate the actual drum sound, i've been trying for a while now, its pretty hard. trying to get the kick so sound so good is a difficult job. snare is easy enough to sample off other samples and eq etc.

again great job.

what amp you using there for the recording? again if your after a lamb of god tone you wana look for a Mesa Boogie Mark IV. thats what the boys use in the band.

again great job dude, sounding very very good.

Thanks dude!!! Guitars are Revalver 6505 quadtracked. I think guitar tone do the job...for me they sound quite good, may be cause I use real tube distortion from my preamp, it gives reality to the tone I guess. About the drums, it´s quite difficult reproduce it because of the cymbals, too much and a great variety of executions....thank you anyway, in fact I don´t search for LOG, when guitars play riffs alone....buff they fit very good with the rest of the mix but...

Well it's not too of from the orginal. You need more treble and less gain. You could play a bit tighter in some spots, but still not bad!
Damn I don't like LoG's snare at all...It's even more horrid without vocs. :lol:

am i the only hearing this.. noise? like, a harmonic.. or something, all the way through when rhythm guitars are playing?

congrats for learning the song, and playing it well! it's sounding good!

the drums are from the producer edition, no?

good cover!

Nice mix.Really good try man:headbang:

But the riff/melody Morton plays at the begining(and during) is a couple of notes off.I ll try to find a good tab and post it.

Otherwise,WELL DONE:kickass:

Even with really scooped settings I make a wide cut at 900hz, anywhere from -1.5db to -3db depending on the mix. If you're going for a middy guitar tone ala LOG, then I'd say it's totally essential. Should kill the honk nicely.