Awesome show in Ankara, Turkey

yyzc1

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2008
Great show. Very cool band. We had a lot of fun as you could easily tell. We were the three dudes jumping up and down in front of Sara. We are in our 30s now and we felt like 16 again. :lol:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you girls enjoy your stay here in Turkey. I'm sure the gig in Eskisehir and Istanbul will draw bigger crowds.

Keep rocking and please come back again later!!

Yigit

What are the earplugs for? :D

I wouldn't go to a show without my earplugs now. They make such a difference and it's so nice not to have ringing ears afterwards. When I forgot to take them to one show, I stuffed my ear with toilet roll cos I hated it without them. :lol:

Great pics Blood Brother - thank you for sharing them with us. Very cool to see the Turkish flag out during The Trooper. :D

hey! so many replies!

my buddy had to wear earplugs. he has problems with his ears. he is our rhythm guitar guy and even has to play like that.

the setlist was pretty standard i guess. given in no order as far as i can remember.

The Number Of The Beast
Two Minutes To Midnight
Children Of The Damned
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Prisoner
Acacia Avenue
Phantom Of The Opera
Run To The Hills
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Alexander the Great

I wonder how the other shows in Turkey went. Anyone to comment?

Original Setlist my friends
n6529052862531125910fs9.jpg

thank you very much for the great show in ankara (despite the poor place). It was cool and make me feel great.
I am the one with the earplugs. There is a problem with my left ear (because of the high volume). As Yigit said I use it everytime we play, otherwise it really hurts.
Thank you again. Hope to see you.