Axe FX 5150 sim in a mix.

could you please tell me little bit more

Is that just Axe Fx di ?
Using Cab sims from the Axe Fx or something else?
Is it going through anything else before it hits the computer, or has it been mixed in any way?

I can't find a good demo of the Axe Fx that explains all my questions, actually you are the only person who has made a decent demo of the unit except for one guy I found playing jazz solos through one on youtube. I'm really thinking about selling my Krankenstein and grabbing an axe fx so any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

I was going to say this makes you sound Meshuggah as fuck, but you would probably try to kill me :lol: (even though from me it's like the best compliment I can give).

Run this thing through a real cab already!!

That's a great clip. I too was going to mention the djent ass tone lol! but understandable for this mix! I really want to hear the axe through a real power section cab etc. Call me stupid, theres still something dry about it that doesn't give me the jizzgasms like a real 5150. This is THE best iv'e heard the AXE though dude, so compliments al round. I still want more though :p

I know man I know! But i really want to be sold on this thing, but I just can't when I know even for just 1 tone, I rather buy the real head. It's just the way I am. Luckily I don't do this stuff full time etc, so when I want an awesome tone, I just aim for the 1 or 2 haha. But again, having said that, this is by far the BEST axe clip I've heard. Kudos Ola. But PLEASE put one up with the AXE in the effects return. If that yields better results, then I'm probably going to buy one and slave it into my Mark IV power section *jizz drool jizz* :)

No damn it! We want micd recordings! And we want it now! It would be shame if something terrible happened to your Ibanez guitars wouldn't it Ola... :|
Oh yes.. I'm going there! :p

No damn it! We want micd recordings! And we want it now! It would be shame if something terrible happened to your Ibanez guitars wouldn't it Ola... :|
Oh yes.. I'm going there! :p

If you come here with your kangaroos and koalas, I gather up all the moose and bears and we can have a fight. Cute vs. Ugly

Well, I have been meaning to visit Plec for a while. Might as well make a stop off at Ola's house on the way :)

Ah I didn't get you used the swedish plec guys before now! Really nice guys and does wonders with your guitars.