Back from the USA!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey guys!!

I'm sad to be home, LA was rockin!! Had a blast! Everyone was sooo nice, partied hard & had a ball the whole time, saw alot of cool bands, the gigs were fun, met heaps of cool people, did lots of shopping... I can't wait to get back to the US!

Got to see:
- Metal Skool (x3)
- Both versions of LA Guns
- Faster Pussycat
- Bang Tango
- Rhino Bucket
- Jetboy
- Starfuckers
- Pretty Boy Floyd
- Toxic Twist
- Revlon Red
Plus Jani Lane, Bobby Blotzer, Stephen Pearcy, Gilby Clark, Lemmy, John Corabi, Scott Ian, etc all got up to do guest spots at Metal Skool & Cathouse and stuff...

Got to meet Stevie Rachelle, Steve Sex Summers, Ron Jeremy, a dude from Silent Rage, John Corabi, etc.. Spoke to Jaime St James from Black N Blue on the phone...

The gigs were all fun, had a blast playing The Whisky (even though the sound was fucked), the last show in Orange County with Toxic Twist was fun as, full blown American tavern kinda venue and Toxic Twist are the nicest dudes and I thought were really fun, and the Paladino's show with Pretty Boy Floyd rocked (much smaller crowd than I expected though) and it was cool to see them live, and we got an awesome response from most people after that show too! Awesome stage at that venue!

It's kinda good to be home but I already miss Hollywood and can't wait to get back there!!!

Also went to Vegas for a wild weekend which was great, and checked out Mexico too which was interesting...

I love fast food in America haha. My 2 new favourite fast food joints are Del Taco and Jack In The Box, we don't have them in Australia and I was hooked on them, so I'll have withdrawl symptoms now! Can't believe how much Mexican food is in America, in Australia it's mainly Asian food which I love too but I'm hooked on Mexican now!

Also couldn't believe how CHEAP alcohol is in liquor stores over there! About 2-3 times cheaper than Australia, although drinks are a little cheaper in bars in Australia (and we don't have to tip here like you do there either). I didn't go a day without drinking alot there, the booze was just so cheap in the supermarkets & pharmacies & liquor stores that we were stocked up the whole time and did most of our drinking at the hotel before we went out to save money instead of buying in bars.

Strip clubs are terrible in California though! I don't like the laws there... Nowhere near as good as Australian ones, that was surprising! The other let-down was the early nightlife in LA... No alcohol & bars close after 2am?? Weird!!! Things are getting started around 1am in Melbourne, I usually get home when its getting light in the morning! So it was weird to hear "LAST CALL!" and the lights being turned on when I'm usually just starting!

Awesome trip though!!!!!!

Paladinos you say, Iv'e been there a few times, in Reseda. Robin McAuley lives not to far away, shows up there once in awhile. Dio is up the road a bit, Graham Bonnet too.

In a weird area though, not enough parking but not a bad place to see live music.

Yeah, we have to shut down early in Cali. To many drunks driving,:loco:
& not enough public transportaion makes it hard to go out and party :kickass: & still make it home safe.

Glad you had a good time, looks like you saw some cool sleezy rock N' Roll bands.

West Hollywood is where the best Rock clubs are but The best strip clubs are in east Hollywood, along with all the weirdos. We stood inline at Club Vodka & watched a guy do jumping jacks for over half an hour across the street,:Smokin: strange night indeed. Stippers were on swings going over the band when they were playing, LOL. Anyway................

A trip to remember, did you take some pictures?

Yeah the east part of Hollywood Boulevard definitely looked like a bit of a fruity kinda area! Certainly an interesting place!!

Faster Pussycat had girls on big swings over the band on stage at the Cathouse night too, that was cool!!

Yeah I got some photos but not that many coz I didnt wanna carry my camera everywhere but some other dudes with us got TONS of photos so I gotta get them off them!

Trixxi Trash said:
Ron Jeremy,

You are blessed! :worship:

You had one hell of a time for what it seems. Most extraordinary trip indeed, that is the kind of travelling worth doing. Congrats on a mission well accomplished ;)

P.S. I thought strip clubs in California were good, at least they have to be better than the ones in Reno, NV. Drop by here sometime for comparison, I've told ours are neat :p

Woooowww you had a great time! Felt like coming home even though you never have been there right? Maybe one day you guys can live there.

Glad you had such a great time! So I guess the band is doing great?

Wow! What a wild ride! Glad to see you made it there and back safe and sound. That is one helluva trip. Memories like those you'll keep forever. Too bad you can't just download your brain to Youtube! :lol:

Glad to hear you had such a great time Trixx! So sorry I got the flu close to your Paladinos' show and couldn't make it. At least I met some of your 'crew' and I hope everyone had a great time!

Yeah I did go to an In & Out Burger, it wasn't bad, it is our singer's favourite but I think he may have built it up too much and it disappointed me because of that haha. Tasted more like the kinda burgers we make at backyard BBQs in Australia! I liked Jack In The Box better!

Didn't take cameras to the Cathouse thing but we have some photos of the Phil Lewis LA Guns at The Whisky, and of Pretty Boy Floyd (as well as shots of Steve with our band) at Paladino's, etc. I don't have them at the moment though, gotta get them off the other guys' cameras!

Sorry to hear that ya got the flu Kristy! It was a pretty fun night, and probably our best show on the trip in terms of performance too!

Has anybody ever seen that video file on YouTube of The Paul Stanleys?? Haha a Canadian Kiss tribute band where they all dress as Paul Stanley, and there is a video of 2 of them going into a McDonalds (with wigs but without makeup haha) and ordering their food in full blown Paul Stanley stage voices, it's hilarious... Anyway I was pretty drunk one night/morning, after The Cathouse actually, and me & Nikk Murder went to Del Taco and I went up and ordered my meal in the full Paul Stanley stage voice, I think the guy serving was confused!