Back in black

Thank god, I was almost hesitant to walk out the door this fine afternoon because I hadn't had my fill of incompetent trash posting new threads.

Go gobble a chavs thighs bruv.

The last time paddy came back I remember love and bruv-erhood and lots of headbanging smilies. Now it's just hate. What happened?

The last time paddy came back I remember love and bruv-erhood and lots of headbanging smilies. Now it's just hate. What happened?

ObscureInfinity said:
GMD isn't a party.

andythoven.jpg

I wish Jonny Fortunes would shut this asshole up already.
. Jonny could not kick my girls ass when she had been drinking all day bruv, but to tell you truth jonny's not my bug bear anymore I had a big Row with another asshole called mad monkey martin he nearly beat me in a boxing ring but I butted hm and bang he was counting the goosebums on my girls ass

. Jonny could not kick my girls ass when she had been drinking all day bruv, but to tell you truth jonny's not my bug bear anymore I had a big Row with another asshole called mad monkey martin he nearly beat me in a boxing ring but I butted hm and bang he was counting the goosebums on my girls ass

:D

article_MartinMonkey_rdax_65.jpg

Yeah love it bruv few colds one tonite then early start with my chick Sunday morning off to see Iron Maiden I hope no one pulls my melon tomorrow I hate having a big row at gigs