Bad News

To Aletheus and the others it may concern: We have never denied anyone to purchase an album from us, no matter your location, your payment options, and your financial situation. Just get in touch with us at order@ulterium-records.com, and we will work something out.

In eastern Europe distribution is a hard thing. Hungary and Greece are probarbly the most eastern places we've got distribution for "Mirror of Souls".

I'm just hoping I might be able to get my hands on a copy. Besides living in a little town in the middle of nowhere, I also live in South Africa. But I'm pretty sure the new album will be a bit easier to get a hold of than the first one =D
It's easy enough to just download it illegally, but it'd be worth it having the actual CD and supporting the band!

Nah, it's because we just sent out 500 promos to magazines/websites, so one of them is responsible.

Matt, I just got the album on Monday from Emil--and it's been playing constantly--I can't even chose a favorite--I love every song!!!! Darlin'..the band did great. Keep the music coming and I'll keep buying.....you have a fan for life!!!

Oh boy, just read through half this thread getting exciting and annoyed at whoever leaked the album dishonestly and thought it was about the new upcoming album before I checked the dates.

Darn bump... :p