Badass Rap

After he proved to me just how versatile he is with the 7 Days of Funk project I'd probably agree, he can fucking do anything. At the very least he's top 5.

@CASSETTEISGOD you wanna hear a bad ass no cut song? I'm warning you though, it's from the Damu Ridaz(basically a bunch of bloods from different hoods out here).

Probably not your thing, but If you're ever interested about how the real blood/crips from LA even started rapping than you should check out the history for an album called Bangin on Wax. Just pointing this out because the whole point of it was to try and stop the killings, and bring them in to the booth's. It started with this album...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangin'_on_Wax
and then they branched out to become the Damu Ridaz and the Nationwide Rip Ridaz

this intro will kind of give you a better picture...

these albums(the first one at least) actually brougha lot of people together during their infamous early 90's treaty. But shit hit the fan again not too long after. A lot of the guys on those albums are either dead or in jail now. And a few of them had legit MC skills too, not just gangbaging on the mic.

Reactions: CiG
I'm definitely familiar with (and a fan of) the Bloods and Crips Bangin on Wax music, I pretty much like any old school rap music tbh.

I'm not familiar with Damu Ridas though, not by that name anyways. But this is awesome and I really respect these kinds of efforts.
Even though I talk shit about rappers who do real dirt, I still listen to it if it's good.

Listening to "Is You Banging or What" right now and this rules, I need to investigate this Damu Ridas stuff asap. Fucking love these 90's westcoast style beats so much. Neck snapping stuff.

yea i think you would like their "II" albums more. They're more mature records and the guys showcase much more of their skill there.

MI0001575895.jpg

Front.jpg

the guy in the car has a hat with my cities name on it. And the guy on the far right (B-Brazy was also form one of the hoods out here) he got killed a few years ago though.

Check this track out, but don't expect a story or anything, just raw west coast flow

Reactions: Bloopy and CiG
and this is probably the most "gangbangin" song they have, its is literally a song about killing bloods. And no this doesn't mean i condone killing people, lol

original version from the first Rip Ridaz album(wrong album cover btw)...

that song was re-recorder for their second album, but with another one of the guys. edit: actually im not sure if its someone else

This is one i didn't wanna link earlier because i dont think you'd like it since its basically about gangbanging

edit: btw a "slob" is a diss crips use for bloods out here. Kind of like how they call crips crabs, lol

Last edited:
Nah, haven't heard actually. How does weigh up against other Three 6?

not as good as some of their Three 6 stuff, but no way you haven't heard these of you were listening to Three 6 back then. Let me try to refresh your memory ...

..."squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt. The natural curly hair, please don't touch" :lol:

they were basically a Three 6 side project ...

i'm not too into the stuff that comes out of that part of the south though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dazed and Brutal

I'm lifting to this Thursday. Holy fuck. The Butt told me about Necro a few years ago but I never listened to him until now.

Aesop Rock: Labor Days
Cannibal Ox - the Cold Vein
Outkast - Aquemini
Nas - Illmatic
Typical Cats - s/t
Gza - Liquid Swords
El-P - Fantastic Damage
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Good call on Aesop Rock...I really like Skelethon, but I personally love None Shall Pass!!93488F10-2B9E-4DBE-8EDC-D82100DC26DD.jpegD56EAEA2-B8A9-4842-84EE-44E836794807.jpeg

Reactions: Satanstoenail