Badass Rap

For anyone who's a fan of chopper-style rapping... this is pretty fucking quick. 192 BPM by songs' end.

Dunno how I feel about this, Gatekeeper from Gravediggaz has put out a new single under the name Gravediggaz even though it's just him on the track, and the artwork looks super 90's retro. If he's re-releasing unreleased archive shit that's cool too, but this sounds pretty good but not like a 2019 track... weird.

I wouldn't call myself a "fan of rap" per se, but I do occasionally enjoy a artist spittin dat lethal shit when it's meaningful and well put together. I'm more into local artists though, and I find most mainstream ones even the ones considered good suffer from the spotlight and they stray from the where the real talent is at.

So I support domestic talent. Take no notice to the title of this video as it is just YT clickbait hype.

I've been pumping this track way too much. Finally figured out how to play the bassline... it's B, F, E, C, A for anyone that's wondering.

Looking for more 90s Memphis rap. Already familiar with Al Kapone, Three Six Mafia(As well as Koopsta Knicca an Lord Infamous's solo stuff), Tommy Wright, Blackout, 8Ball and Gangsta Pat