BAM MARGERA TALKS CHILDREN OF BODOM

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
http://www.striglsmusicnews.com/news.htm

"I've loved these guys since the day I got trashed in a Helsinki alley with them. Blazing guitar solos and a full blown metal assault... This new song is going to fucking rock and I'm psyched to see them on Viva La Bands 2. I'd have it no other way!"

Btw, as is the tradition, we'll once again know 2 of the best songs on this new album before the album is released. Because this won't be the single of course. Then we have 2 more great songs on the album, and rest probably not so great.

Try to find the song name somewhere..

I have no respect for bam. I spose he was cool back in the old cky video days but now he's just turned into the biggest sell-outs i have ever seen. Dico and the rest are pretty cool though.

http://www.striglsmusicnews.com/news.htm

"I've loved these guys since the day I got trashed in a Helsinki alley with them. Blazing guitar solos and a full blown metal assault... This new song is going to fucking rock and I'm psyched to see them on Viva La Bands 2. I'd have it no other way!"

Btw, as is the tradition, we'll once again know 2 of the best songs on this new album before the album is released. Because this won't be the single of course. Then we have 2 more great songs on the album, and rest probably not so great.

Try to find the song name somewhere..
............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I don't see what's the problem here. I don't know this Bam guy very well (was he in Jackass?) Anyhow, I guess it's not easy to market bands like CoB in the US market, which - face it - is the largest and most important music market out there. So if some celebrity like Bam decides to help CoB by mentioning them on TV or including their tracks in the new collection, they'd be stupid not to accept his help. Maybe more people will hear about CoB because of this, and that's all good in my books.

edit. By the way, there are great bands on Viva La Bands 2, so I don't understand why everyone is concentrating so much on Bam's persona instead of the music.

I have no respect for bam. I spose he was cool back in the old cky video days but now he's just turned into the biggest sell-outs i have ever seen. Dico and the rest are pretty cool though.

Bam sell out :rolleyes: but bodom didn't?

tr00 kvlt metal people don't do extreme sports...

that's just unmetal

i have no respect towards bam since he left jackass... and the way he change some things but that would now go off topic... he is just making an ass of him self for no fucking reason... actually money... loads of it... but anyways, don't like him, not one bit... :puke:

i'm actually disapointed that COB is doing a song for that CD...