New Children of Bodom kicks fuckin' ass!

EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
Man, I've had this album for a month now and it just gets better every time I listen to it! Shit, I love every song on it! I wish they would play the whole album live! Seeing them tomorrow and going to a signing and I'm one happy mick motherfucker! Living Dead Beat and Are You Dead Yet? are like the best songs since Follow the Reaper and Hate Me! Fuck yeah, they rule!

And isn't it funny that band got all pissed because the new album title was too close to their "Aren't You Dead Yet" album? Carnal Forge or something? Ha ha ha! They're not important!

And I love visiting here and looking at that guy's Lord of the Rings signature. That is some funny shit!

-Vince from Arizona

N.P. Children of Bodom - Trashed, Lost and Strungout

P.S. - The French Are From Hell!

Don't like the new album? How about if you had never heard COB before? Then it would sound pretty damn good. While I can agree I like the old albums material better, AYDY is mixed better and the vocals sound better.

EvilVince said:
Man, I've had this album for a month now and it just gets better every time I listen to it! Shit, I love every song on it! I wish they would play the whole album live! Seeing them tomorrow and going to a signing and I'm one happy mick motherfucker! Living Dead Beat and Are You Dead Yet? are like the best songs since Follow the Reaper and Hate Me! Fuck yeah, they rule!

And isn't it funny that band got all pissed because the new album title was too close to their "Aren't You Dead Yet" album? Carnal Forge or something? Ha ha ha! They're not important!

And I love visiting here and looking at that guy's Lord of the Rings signature. That is some funny shit!

-Vince from Arizona

N.P. Children of Bodom - Trashed, Lost and Strungout

P.S. - The French Are From Hell!

And ?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
On this board people who like AYDY better than older CoB are marked as idiots. I'm one of them.

Yeah... I like AYDY better than the old stuff... I am a proud idiot too. And if any fuck says its because i'm a new CoB fan, then they're wrong. They've been my favorite band for almost 6 years now, and i've seen every US tour they've been on.

AYDY CoB is so much cooler than Hatebreeder.

In Your Face said:
Yeah... I like AYDY better than the old stuff... I am a proud idiot too. And if any fuck says its because i'm a new CoB fan, then they're wrong. They've been my favorite band for almost 6 years now, and i've seen every US tour they've been on.

AYDY CoB is so much cooler than Hatebreeder.

I agree with this guy, only I havent seen any of their shows and I've only been a fan for 4 years...

yah when i first heard the album i was a bit disappointed but the more i listened to it the more i liked it, and now i love it just as much as there other albums. not more than their other albums but just as much. if you dont like the new album at first just keep listening to it and i bet you will start to like it. you just have to give it a chance.

You people hate france ?
--> look your self fucking USA.

ACTUALLY, IF AYDY IS BETTER THAN OLD STUFF, USA IS A GOOD COUNTRY, THEREFORE IT'S NOT BETTER.

wake up
:wave: :wave: