New Children of Bodom kicks fuckin' ass!

In Your Face said:
Yeah... I like AYDY better than the old stuff... I am a proud idiot too. And if any fuck says its because i'm a new CoB fan, then they're wrong. They've been my favorite band for almost 6 years now, and i've seen every US tour they've been on.

AYDY CoB is so much cooler than Hatebreeder.

Well no wonder since you're an american.
And yes Joonas you are and will always be an idiot.

I like the new album. It has grown on me, and Living Dead Beat is probably one of my fav CoB songs now. But the album as a whole doesn't matchup to any of their previous works. Don't even get me started on Punch Me I Bleed.

What's wrong with Punch Me I Bleed? j/k :D

It took me time to have the album grow on me too but now I don't mind it. Next In Line is horrible though, I hate that song. Easily the worst CoB song.

Trashed Lost and Strungout
Are You Dead Yet?
Punch Me I Bleed

Those are my favorite songs and in that order.

rayden_ad said:
You people hate france ?
--> look your self fucking USA.

ACTUALLY, IF AYDY IS BETTER THAN OLD STUFF, USA IS A GOOD COUNTRY, THEREFORE IT'S NOT BETTER.

wake up
:wave: :wave:

I love how the French criticize the US but can't keep their own citizens from burning France down.
I'm looking at myself, I'm looking at my car, guess what it's not on fire. USA ROCKS!

And next in line would be cool if it wasn't for that hideous chorus... the chorus does suck...

Are You Dead Yet kicks ass. But I enjoy Follow The Reaper more.

^Well what's happening in france is well deserved. I don't really 'hate' the french(except for their language) but you see, you reap what you sow.
Most of the world's poverty can be blamed on france, england, spain, portugal and fooking USA. Now immigrants want respect and they are right. I really hope mexicans start the friggin havoc on USA(not on america, I live in america :lol:), it will be more fun than 9/11.

@Joonas: Says the stupid kid who first called anyone who didn't like AYDY as being 'immature'.

The Bringer said:
What's wrong with Punch Me I Bleed? j/k :D

It took me time to have the album grow on me too but now I don't mind it. Next In Line is horrible though, I hate that song. Easily the worst CoB song.

Trashed Lost and Strungout
Are You Dead Yet?
Punch Me I Bleed

Those are my favorite songs and in that order.

What's wrong with Next In Line :D

Dude, Living Dead Beat. Everytime I listen to that song I get a flashback of the concert on 11-16. Right when that riff came on everyone went fucking nuts and the vibe was awesome.

Fuck you guys who don't like Are You Dead Yet.

For some reason metal fans today think it's cool to like earlier work of a band and then say "Damn their new stuff is bad, I'm a bigger fan than you because I like their earlier stuff." This isn't a fucking pissing contest, Christ. There are some exceptions *cough* Metallica *cough* but for the most part a band's quality doesn't deteriorate as time goes on.

The "sound" changes, like it does with each and every CD. If the sound didn't change, then you wouldn't buy the CD. And if you did buy a CD that sounded exactly the same as the previous CD, then you're probably listening to "Ten Thousand Fists" by Disturbed.

Are You Dead Yet isn't as neo-classical as Something Wild.
It's not as pure speed as Hatebreeder.
It's not as savage as Follow the Reaper.
And it's not as pissed-off as Hate Crew Deathroll.

Does that make it worse? Absolutely not. It has a new sound of it's own, like each of the other albums. It's rhythmic, orchestrated, and heavy as hell. It's DIFFERENT. *on a side note, why the fuck wasn't Knuckleduster on this one?*

But to rate any song by Children of Bodom greater or poorer than another song is pointless, because each song they write is fucking genius, even though they might not think the same about Red Light in my Eyes 1 & 2. I've tried making a list of my favorite 5, 10, or whatever songs by Bodom but I just can't do it. I've tried to pick my favorite song, but each time I finally settle on one, I'll realize there are another 50 songs I'd like to put in there.

So that's it. Anyone that walks around saying "Ass > AYDY" *cough* is a stupid son of a bitch that's looking for any chance to enlarge his penis. He might even be so emotionally retarded that he thinks it's funny to dress up like a ninja and lessen his already stagnant credibility.

P.S. Grimes I was at the 11-16 show with a bunch of people as well. Did you happen to head down Golden Valley's "Down in the Valley" music store to get shit signed by the magnificent Bodom, with the exclusion of Janne, who was most likely drunk out of his ass for most of the day?

I told Alexi to "have a kick ass show" and he responded with "we'll try".

What a fucking badass. I'd do anything short of sexual for that man, and only because he's too cool to be into any of that.

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
P.S. Grimes I was at the 11-16 show with a bunch of people as well. Did you happen to head down Golden Valley's "Down in the Valley" music store to get shit signed by the magnificent Bodom, with the exclusion of Janne, who was most likely drunk out of his ass for most of the day?

I told Alexi to "have a kick ass show" and he responded with "we'll try".

What a fucking badass. I'd do anything short of sexual for that man, and only because he's too cool to be into any of that.
i wasn't going to comment in this thread, i really wasn't, but you are the epitome of a fanboy faggot.

I agree with totally with the L.A.I. guy. That was a very intelligent post. The last poster is a total asshole. What the hell are you doing in a fan message board if you're not a fanboy? We're all pretty fucking fanatic about Children of Bodom, aren't we? He just insulted all of us. I shall curse him with my evil wand I got in my Darkthrone cereal box.

And by the way, the french are from hell.

-Vince

EvilVince said:
I agree with totally with the L.A.I. guy. That was a very intelligent post. The last poster is a total asshole. What the hell are you doing in a fan message board if you're not a fanboy? We're all pretty fucking fanatic about Children of Bodom, aren't we? He just insulted all of us. I shall curse him with my evil wand I got in my Darkthrone cereal box.

And by the way, the french are from hell.

-Vince
no, only you and you're butt buddy over there.

Change isn't always improvement.
Why the fuck is that so hard for people to understand?

"This album rocks because it's different from the other stuff they made!"

Fuck no, it sucks because there is crappy music on it.