New Children of Bodom kicks fuckin' ass!

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
Fuck you guys who don't like Are You Dead Yet.

For some reason metal fans today think it's cool to like earlier work of a band and then say "Damn their new stuff is bad, I'm a bigger fan than you because I like their earlier stuff." This isn't a fucking pissing contest, Christ. There are some exceptions *cough* Metallica *cough* but for the most part a band's quality doesn't deteriorate as time goes on.

The "sound" changes, like it does with each and every CD. If the sound didn't change, then you wouldn't buy the CD. And if you did buy a CD that sounded exactly the same as the previous CD, then you're probably listening to "Ten Thousand Fists" by Disturbed.

Are You Dead Yet isn't as neo-classical as Something Wild.
It's not as pure speed as Hatebreeder.
It's not as savage as Follow the Reaper.
And it's not as pissed-off as Hate Crew Deathroll.

Does that make it worse? Absolutely not. It has a new sound of it's own, like each of the other albums. It's rhythmic, orchestrated, and heavy as hell. It's DIFFERENT. *on a side note, why the fuck wasn't Knuckleduster on this one?*

But to rate any song by Children of Bodom greater or poorer than another song is pointless, because each song they write is fucking genius, even though they might not think the same about Red Light in my Eyes 1 & 2. I've tried making a list of my favorite 5, 10, or whatever songs by Bodom but I just can't do it. I've tried to pick my favorite song, but each time I finally settle on one, I'll realize there are another 50 songs I'd like to put in there.

So that's it. Anyone that walks around saying "Ass > AYDY" *cough* is a stupid son of a bitch that's looking for any chance to enlarge his penis. He might even be so emotionally retarded that he thinks it's funny to dress up like a ninja and lessen his already stagnant credibility.
Or maybe they just don't like the album?

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
P.S. Grimes I was at the 11-16 show with a bunch of people as well. Did you happen to head down Golden Valley's "Down in the Valley" music store to get shit signed by the magnificent Bodom, with the exclusion of Janne, who was most likely drunk out of his ass for most of the day?

Wow, he signed your shit really? OMG! And Janne was drunk huh? THATS SO COOL! (I hope my mom doesnt find out)

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
I told Alexi to "have a kick ass show" and he responded with "we'll try".

THATS SOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!1 He said two words I MEAN WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
What a fucking badass.

holy fuckin' fuckin' fuckery thats also sooo coool, he responded with a totally normal short comment byt hey it's ALEXXXI aWESOME!!! I wish I was in your shoes and underpants i mean WOW alexi breathed in the same room as you!!

L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. said:
I'd do anything short of sexual for that man, and only because he's too cool to be into any of that.

Thats just gay. Moron.

Example: Iron maiden, although commercial now, keep improving. Even though this last cd is somewhat controversial, you can see they didn't throw music and their heritage in the garbage in the sake of change. That's what cob did and that's why we don't like aydy.

EvilVince, you had a very good point towards Elysian.

And L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. you had a very good point also.

Elysian, you are being owned here... you don't even have anything to say anymore to defend yourself.. maybe its time to get out of this fanboy forum?

I happen to really like AYDY... it's my favorite Bodom yet.

I can still agree w/ other people that follow the reaper has crazier solo's and better keyboards and shit, and maybe the songs are composed better or whatever... but I still like AYDY more.

And Gavin, it isn't because I'm American. I don't really like any American metal bands except for Nevermore. Anyone who says they suck needs a railroad spike in the peehole.

Metallica, Suck. Except for St. Anger. MASTERPIECE! I LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY!! OMG!!!! So amazing, I heart Lars.
Megadeth, Suck
Pantera, Suck
Trivuim, ....
Iron Maiden, Suck
Lamb Of God, Suck
Shit Factory, WTF? suck
All the Korn and nu metal junk, that shit blows ass, hard.

Any bands i'm leaving out here? Oh yeah. Slayer. I hate them. Kerry King can eat dog shit.

Arsis, In Flames, Opeth, Orphaned Land, Dimmu Borgir, Insomnium, Imperanon, Sinergy, CoB (obviously), Soilwork, Kalmah, Nightrage, Amorphis, Dark Tranquillity, FINTROLL!!!, and... i dunno... some other shit.

Gavin, I do agree w/ you though, on why a lot of Americans like shit metal (and a lot of other stuff you say, surprisingly). I think most of them are too retarded to actually listen to music? I think if there is any kind of complex, harmonized melody, it throws'em off and they just get confused. Good times.

In Your Face said:
And Gavin, it isn't because I'm American. I don't really like any American metal bands except for Nevermore. Anyone who says they suck needs a railroad spike in the peehole.

Metallica, Suck. Except for St. Anger. MASTERPIECE! I LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY!! OMG!!!! So amazing, I heart Lars.
Megadeth, Suck
Pantera, Suck
Trivuim, ....
Iron Maiden, Suck
Lamb Of God, Suck
Shit Factory, WTF? suck

Any bands i'm leaving out here? Oh yeah. Slayer. I hate them. Kerry King can eat dog shit.

I agree with every band there except Pantera, that's blasphemy.

Also, you do know that Iron Maiden are an English band?

In Your Face said:
I happen to really like AYDY... it's my favorite Bodom yet.

I can still agree w/ other people that follow the reaper has crazier solo's and better keyboards and shit, and maybe the songs are composed better or whatever... but I still like AYDY more.

Megadeth, Suck
Pantera, Suck
Trivuim, ....
Iron Maiden, Suck
Lamb Of God, Suck
Shit Factory, WTF? suck

Arsis, In Flames, Opeth, Orphaned Land, Dimmu Borgir, Insomnium, Imperanon, Sinergy, CoB (obviously), Soilwork, Kalmah, Nightrage, Amorphis, Dark Tranquillity, FINTROLL!!!, and... i dunno... some other shit.

Gavin, I do agree w/ you though, on why a lot of Americans like shit metal (and a lot of other stuff you say, surprisingly). I think most of them are too retarded to actually listen to music? I think if there is any kind of complex, harmonized melody, it throws'em off and they just get confused. Good times.

You're so open and tolerant. You really are American to the bone.

I totally agree with Evilvince...best Bodom yet...even though some members of this board are having some hard time understanding opinions.

-Gavin- said:
I agree with every band there except Pantera, that's blasphemy.

Also, you do know that Iron Maiden are an English band?

Yeah, you're right. I forgot that they were english..

Pantera were/are definitely better than all the other bands up there... I just don't care for them. The Great Southern Trendkill was alright.

In Your Face said:
Yeah, you're right. I forgot that they were english..

Pantera were/are definitely better than all the other bands up there... I just don't care for them. The Great Southern Trendkill was alright.

i hope you were joking about the st anger thing, otherwise, its no wonder you like AYDY

Jesse- said:
EvilVince, you had a very good point towards Elysian.

And L.A.I.P.I.N.B.T.W. you had a very good point also.

Elysian, you are being owned here... you don't even have anything to say anymore to defend yourself.. maybe its time to get out of this fanboy forum?

oh god one fanboy saying he's not a fanboy, that totally owns me:Spin: