BAM MARGERA TALKS CHILDREN OF BODOM

You can also tell how as both bands (Bodom and IF) started out their english was all over the place and their lyrics didn't exactly always make sense....As they both began to become more popular and change their sound, IF for example made songs like The Quiet Place, and Bodom did Tie My Rope. So it's weird, they make more sense now I guess.

then don't bother listening to the old stuff. it's more along the lines of true metal and not this new generic bullshit they've begun to put out.

Fuck off

New in flames is a thousand times better then Are you dead yet.....

This new bodom song was :yuk:

That new in flames song sucked also but r2r and cc are still good albums worthy of the in flames name....Soundtrack blows though.

Fuck off

New in flames is a thousand times better then Are you dead yet.....

This new bodom song was :yuk:

That new in flames song sucked also but r2r and cc are still good albums worthy of the in flames name....Soundtrack blows though.

are you fucking kidding me? at least are you dead yet didn't have any songs about a bunch of emo whiney bitches trying to kill themselves (see the video for take this life). reroute to remain was the last good in flames album while come clarity has nothing on are you dead yet. in flames sold out even more than they could have before by putting songs back in the songs simply to make the fans and other people who whined about how they sold out by taking solos out of soundtrack happy. when alexi sings gay clean choruses and cries then say something.

anders crys? And IMO oh yeah CC has alot on AYDY?

CC shows that in flames can combine old/new style and make it work...AYDY is just a boring mess, CC is a good album for what it is, while the new bodom just sounds bland.

CC shows that in flames can combine old/new style and make it work...AYDY is just a boring mess, CC is a good album for what it is, while the new bodom just sounds bland.

come clarity honestly sounds like a pop album with all his whiney clean choruses and radio friendly themes and lyrics. listen to the song come clarity and tell me the chorus doesn't sound like anders is crying like a girl. so i guess yeah, come clarity is good if you like to listen to pop.

you're a fuckin dumbshit. go suck on anders' cock if you love 'em so much. the new bodom kicks the shit out of the new in flames. and they've done so for a long time now.

come clarity honestly sounds like a pop album with all his whiney clean choruses and radio friendly themes and lyrics. listen to the song come clarity and tell me the chorus doesn't sound like anders is crying like a girl. so i guess yeah, come clarity is good if you like to listen to pop.

damn, I'm so glad that you see it my way. But I've always wondered why Jesper has let his band go to shit. I mean, if you listen to his old compositions like Moonshield, everlost part II, behind space, the jester's dance, and all those old instrumentals, you can see that the guy is capable of writing really good music. but why has he let in flames become what they are now? It just pisses me off.

It's mainly a question of opinion, but I'm with Enemy242 on this one.

IMO, IF sold out WAY more than CoB did. When CoB will sign to Ferret, sing link Jonathan Davis and become Up-tempo Emo-Pop Metal ... maybe then we can talk.

I like both bands, both their old AND their new material, I posess most of their CDs so who cares if IF sold out more then CoB? honestly, everyone has an own opinion...so what? All this discussion is so..pointless...np-one is going to win this debate....and then it'll be a 'fuck you too' topic and no-one is better off with that so I'd be best to stop right now.

that's all.. :p