BAM MARGERA TALKS CHILDREN OF BODOM

i've been watching marathons of jackass, viva la bam, bams unholy union, the dudesons, wildboyz. man those shows are great. i really like bam, hes hella cool. but so god damn rich seriously

He's a kid with too much money. Based on: he gets involved in too many things.

I'm not broke but I'm not wealthy. It pisses off most of people if someone gets famous because he's rich. Like that yankee bitch who got out of jail, wtf was her name. Bam is cool but I don't wanna see a cover artwork for viva la bands where he's posing with dollar images in his eyes and representing songs from great bands. That's a little gay. He's like a god damn peacock surfing on a golden board. I understand he's just got it all together and got famous because of that, but I dunno, he looks a little self-loving, nothing else wrong.

thats what bam is trying to do... i know most of us will get that song from internet or just copying it from someone; but the point is many people will buy that cd just because of COB... as he acts like an idiot he knows what to do to get money...

It's a shame COB will never see their fair share of the money from that!!!

It's been one hell of a wait and I'm feeling a bit sick now because I was prepared for the album to come out this fall, but it's delayed till next spring.. The wait is simply too long this time.

It's a shame COB will never see their fair share of the money from that!!!

uh, no. I doubt that the amount of money the cd makes is going to affect how much COB is getting, that's IF they are getting anything at all for it :err:

bands do these compilation things because it gets them more fans and in the hopes that people will like what they hear and buy their albums.

If anybody cares:

"Viva La Bands, Volume 2" track listing:

01. CLUTCH - "King of Arizona" *
02. IN FLAMES - "Abnegation" *
03. CHILDREN OF BODOM - "Tie My Rope" *
04. CKY - "Rio Bravo" (Remix) *
05. THE SOUNDS - "Ego" (Alan Moulder UK Mix)
06. SHINY TOY GUNS - "Rocketship"
07. BLOODHOUND GANG - "Screwing You On The Beach At Night" *
08. GWAR - "War Is All We Know"
09. THE 69 EYES - "Shadow Of Your Love"
10. PRIESTESS - "Lay Down"
11. DIMMU BORGIR - "The Serpentine Offering"
12. KILL HANNAH - "Believer"
13. VIKING SKULL - "Blackened Sunrise" *
14. VAINS OF JENNA - "Enemy in Me" *
15. A LIFE ONCE LOST - "Firewater Joyride"
16. REVOLUTION MOTHER - "Come On"
17. MELODY CLUB - "Take Me Away"
18. THE THIEVES - "Vacant Thoughts"
19. MALEVOLENT CREATION - "Buried In A Nameless Grave"
20. GNARKILL - "Dico At The Piano Bar"

* Exclusive tracks

107-703bf07f0b6d194afc5f96f9a9a42755.jpg

Here's the cover for that piece of shit..

I think we're in for a leak of that song pretty soon..

Bam Margera, the musician inspiror, extremo athlete, karate master, king of the world, richest man ever, skateboarder.. :loco: :yuk: :puke:

Woot, woot! Helllll yeaah! COB should have been number one on the list though that way we wouldn't have to skip songs to get to them.

i am listening to the song now and it's pretty shit man, alexi's vocals are terrible, worse than AYDY.