BAM MARGERA TALKS CHILDREN OF BODOM

http://www.striglsmusicnews.com/news.htm

"I've loved these guys since the day I got trashed in a Helsinki alley with them. Blazing guitar solos and a full blown metal assault... This new song is going to fucking rock and I'm psyched to see them on Viva La Bands 2. I'd have it no other way!"

Btw, as is the tradition, we'll once again know 2 of the best songs on this new album before the album is released. Because this won't be the single of course. Then we have 2 more great songs on the album, and rest probably not so great.

Try to find the song name somewhere..

This is gonna be gayer then the time i gave head to Samwell

:rolleyes:

song name is tie my rope.
and this is a disgrace that now bodom maybe becoming another bam margera poser band. Bam cant skate half as good as 99% of other skateboard pros. he sucks.

Yea but there's no info whether it will be released elsewhere like in Finland on 4th September..

How good do you people expect the song to be? I think it should rock but somehow I find difficult to expect a song like In Your Face or something.. But it could be the best song on the album.. And just some weeks to go.. damn.. I'm coming..

Yea but there's no info whether it will be released elsewhere like in Finland on 4th September..

How good do you people expect the song to be? I think it should rock but somehow I find difficult to expect a song like In Your Face or something.. But it could be the best song on the album.. And just some weeks to go.. damn.. I'm coming..
<

Please Joonas....JUST don't!!!! just fuckin hold your dick and keep your pants tightly on:erk::erk::erk: