Band art - The forum gallery

Kele

Jul 5, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
So... Since I've been doing some of this "Turisas art" I thought about making a thread here, where I'll be posting them also in the future.
Note: This is for all who might have something Turisas and/or just battle metal related to show.
So please post here what you've done. :)

What I've done this far, in chronological order:
Ohdeargod, they don't look anything like themselves in the beginning. x) PLEASE forgive me!

Click on the pics for larger image.

I love them! The last one actually cracked me up. Are there any more?

I'm sorry to say I have posted without offering anything I have done for the simple reason that I am nearly as bad at drawing as I am playing instruments. Maybe a beginners guide to drawing Turisas would be in order? Or I could go for a stick person design!

Absolutely brilliant, I hope the band see this and give you some sort of free shit.

Kickassness.

These are amazing! You're really talented :)

The last one is really funny! imagine what they would come up with if they indeed grew extra fingers!! haha :D

Absolutely brilliant, I hope the band see this and give you some sort of free shit.

Kickassness.

Actuallly they already have seen them... made them first in Finnish, but started to make them in English because they asked me to. : ) And I've been honoured to have some of them published on their website's "fans" section.
That's more than I hoped for. : D

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you giving me that attention! :worship: Thank you!

And thank you all for the positive comments! ^^

Crash: That's pretty HANDY indeed! :rofl:

Actuallly they already have seen them... made them first in Finnish, but started to make them in English because they asked me to. : ) And I've been honoured to have some of them published on their website's "fans" section.
That's more than I hoped for. : D

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you giving me that attention! :worship: Thank you!

I guess it's fair to thank you personally for the sixth finger!:D Now all I can do is to try living up (and playing) to you guys' expectations... ----> to the rehearsal room in the morning.

Olli

Hehe, no problem!
But have you heard of a surgical operation that actually IS possible, that you remove the middle toe, because it's the longest one, and attach it to your hand,
nerves and all, to make a fully operational finger! ;D (It was on TV on Ripley's one day)

Hehe, no problem!
But have you heard of a surgical operation that actually IS possible, that you remove the middle toe, because it's the longest one, and attach it to your hand,
nerves and all, to make a fully operational finger! ;D (It was on TV on Ripley's one day)

Haha, no, haven't heard of it before. Still, Paganini only needed 5 fingers so maybe I try to deal with that amount as well.

Haha, no, haven't heard of it before. Still, Paganini only needed 5 fingers so maybe I try to deal with that amount as well.

ehrm I hope you will stick to dealing with "just" 5 fingers...dont/cant imagine you with an additional finger :S XD ;))

'Eyy! Thanks people!
xobras: Err.. I'd NOT like to contribute with that... ^^;; It would have to be WAY more carefully done. But thanks x)

Here's the Mathias I mentioned in his birthday thread: (Click for larger image)

Well... maybe not.. x)
Crap! Now when I haven't looked at it in a while I noticed that his arms a just a little to short... Sorry!

Prepare to be flooded by TWO whole comics! (Click for bigger image)

The first one works ufortunately only in Finnish, because in English the word "Tursas" would be simply octopus. ;) Nothing funny about that... But I'll translate it for you anyways:

1 "Tursaat. Those amazing creatures, known for their ability to blend in wth their surroundings"
2 "If startled they empty theis ink reserve in the face of their enemy"
3 "Their ability to open diffenernt cans and bottles indicates to a high level of intelligence"
4 "They are also able to squeeze through holes the size of their eyeballs." (Hanu: "Hell no I won't!")

The second one here's kind of an inside thing between the people who were on three or two of the Finnish gigs this fall... But I guess maybe others can find it amusing as well? ^^;
It's a compilation of things that happened on the last two gigs.
"Based on a true story" :lol:. But luckily Olli's quick feet saved him from being knocked out in real life. ;D

Things are exaggerated and no one who might appear in that comic should be offended by drunkenness or other stupidities. :lol:

bwahahahaha OH DEAR this second one is SO suiting...couldn´t love it more :D
("you two, and you three" ;P)

Jussi´s facial expression on the part in the middle though scares me LOOOL

he looks as if he was evilish grinning because he can foresee how it all ends XD