:: art gallery :: >> in here

Rei Toei

not quite human
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
there seem to be so many artists among the dt fans that it would be nice to have a thread for sharing your art, don't you think? ;)
so, here you can view/post whatever is graphics related, better if 100% pure dt - of course - but i'd prefer not to set a limit to anyone's imagination :)
pictures, posters, desktop wallpapers, winamp skins, cd covers, etc. are as welcome as graphic tips or tricks or :eek: questions (and possibly answers ;) ) about the most known programs (photoshop, paint shop pro, coreldraw, etc.)

about your art you can choose to:
- post a link pointing to a webpage (in this case just make sure that your link works);
- insert the image directly in your post (please, be sensible and do not insert very big images since there are still people here with a slow connection)

about tips/tricks/q&a:
- be clear, precise, and - please - be nice. i suggest you to format your posts stating in the post subject what graphic program you're referring to.

*enjoy*

Reactions: |ngenius
Ohhh, wonders at my feet. Since I'm not a graphic designer, I cannot feed this Rei's chupi thread with malevolent and robotical creations. But I can spam, anyway.

|ngenius (Rei's first thread! Chupi)

thanks for your kind appreciation, my dear robot, you're just too sweet :oops:
don't worry about your graphic skills: they're gonna improve quickly, i bet ;)

now, for everyone's *ahem* fun :rolleyes: , i'm posting these three small screenshots of a dt interactive database i'm making (for private pleasure only) in my very very little spare time :s

dt1.jpg

dt2.jpg
dt3.jpg

@rahvin: are you sure? :p
hmm, we've gotta discuss about my salary, dear :lol:

I think we can all take some guesses on the identity on these characters. And sorry to all those who have already seen this.

bubu.jpg

The image might not display, since my bandwidth is being exceeded constantly due to the live DT mp3's I put up for download. It should show another time.

I would like to see Dark Tranquillity bed sheets, Dark Tranquillity action figures, Dark Tranquillity cookbooks, and Dark Tranquillity PEZ dispensers (with each members' plastic PEZ head sold seperately)

I'm still reckoning about the secret identity of that strange dwarf who appears below |nge... Sex Tranquillity...

@Ormir: That was funny, I expect a next chapter soon, discovering new and amazing interpretations. I hope that was not part of your works in a psychiatric institution, my friend. :D

|ng (What do you see in this image?)

wonderful thread Rei :)
though *cough* i will also spam instead of posting my "art" which usually is just doodles while talking on the phone or studying :p

your database looks wonderful :) i like its colour....

Originally posted by rahvin
what about dark tranquillity condoms? (strawberry flavoured)

rahvin.

If Dark Tranquillity was Septic Broiler... chicken flavored condoms.

Well, the fact is that I used to draw during the classes when I was at school, and the "works" I made were mostly unfinished, sketchs and designs with the purpose of improve my drawing skills. Since I'm out of the school, I don't find time to draw, unfortunately. :( What about all these artists that opened individual threads? This is their chance to show their creativity. :)

@Rahvin: Consequently, the balloon was another unfinished outline. Think positively: you can add the dialog yourself, and feed this thread with your writting capabilities. ;)

|ng.