:: art gallery :: >> in here

|ng, I have a question. From your drawings, your name seems to be Daniel. But in other circumstances, you've been called Manolo on this board. WTF is your real name? ;)

h

@Hyena: Hahahahaha, that's funny. I've been called "Manolo" by our mexican fellow Thanatos, due to a strange joke of changing our real names (ask Thanatos if you wanna know why, I simply followed the joke). That started between FatherVic and Thanatos, I think Mastermelon was called "Venancio", which obviously is not his real name.

@Rahve: :)

Daniel.

Originally posted by |ngenius
"Venancio", which obviously is not his real name.

:rolleyes: obviously :rolleyes: i'm afraid your implications about our knowledge of legit names in the spanish/mexican/catalan culture are utterly wrong. :D in short: what's wrong with venancio? :p

rahvin.

Here's my art "work"
I stole pictures on the internet (shame on me), used Adobe Photoshop 7.0, and bam!
(yes, I know, it could be better)
done.jpg

Originally posted by rahvin
:rolleyes: obviously :rolleyes: i'm afraid your implications about our knowledge of legit names in the spanish/mexican/catalan culture are utterly wrong. :D in short: what's wrong with venancio?

Venancio (almost here in Spain) is a very unusual name, maybe Mexico is full of Venancios, who knows? Now it's obvious for everybody. :p

|ng.

@Arch: Great pic :lol: We actually made a list of different DT chicken/broiler foods on one thread (monochromatic chicken, broilerspring, chicken done etc).

Originally posted by Ormir
@Arch: Great pic :lol: We actually made a list of different DT chicken/broiler foods on one thread (monochromatic chicken, broilerspring, chicken done etc).

Thanks Ormir. Yes, I remember that thread. Someone brought up the fact that Dark Tranquillity used to be called Septic Broiler, and hell broke loose. Funny thread though. :)

well, this had to be done...

Forgive me, forum Nazi, I'm creating more of unholy work for you, but hey at least I'm trying to systematize it... :rolleyes:

the first spam flame: my Arts Open Directory I've started recently. DT worshippers would have a special interest to see it ;)
http://haven.skald.info

i'm sorry, skald, but i'm gonna merge this thread with the one dedicated to art galleries... it's not because of you, i know you come here and post about every once in a thousand years, but i really feel the amount of "generic" threads and thread titles is reaching a slightly disturbing level these last few days. :s

while we're at it, i'd like to point out to everyone that when the number of threads increases by 8-10 per day, you're going to make more of an impression if you start one with a subject remotely connected to the topic you want to talk about.
for all of the suggestions of his being someone else in disguise, u[sic]m at least started a thread about spamming and called it "on spamming".
also, please try not to repeat popular topics too often. everything that has to do with inner feelings is currently covered in 4 threads already, so just post what you like on there and be happy.
it's a rather intense time here, possibly because of the attention the band is receiving on tour. please help us make it comfortable: write as much as you like on any topic, but take it easy with repetitions or one-liners like "@bubu: haha, very funny!!". two or three of them are ok, but after number 200.000 every user would just skip to the next message with a content that holds some interaction value.

my humblest excuses again to skald for hijacking his thread.

rahvin.