Band Name....?!

Opet

in my den of inequity
May 1, 2001
RI, USA
Jim-

On your website a while back (maybe way back) you advertised for a band that I'm trying to find. They switched names. When I first heard them I believe the name was Agonist, but they went back to the name they original picked which souned like Avodist.

I found Agonist, but it's not the same band. I'm having a little trouble finding an Avodust/Avodist...etc. Do you recall their name? They had two songs up on MP3.com called "Claws of Unrest" and "Silent Masquerade". Jen was on vocals and Adam on bass. That's all I know.

:confused:

Originally posted by Opet
Jim-

On your website a while back (maybe way back) you advertised for a band that I'm trying to find. They switched names. When I first heard them I believe the name was Agonist, but they went back to the name they original picked which souned like Avodist.

I found Agonist, but it's not the same band. I'm having a little trouble finding an Avodust/Avodist...etc. Do you recall their name? They had two songs up on MP3.com called "Claws of Unrest" and "Silent Masquerade". Jen was on vocals and Adam on bass. That's all I know.

:confused:

It's Avidost. Their banner is still on my site.

:err:

Oh...right. I'm unpatient with pages loading. Went right to "Introducing..." cos that's where...

Hey, that's great anyway. Thanks...