Band names

Intestinal Pus Explosion.

But seriously, if my friend and I start a band, it'll either be called "Archon", or "Burnished Throne".

The best band name I've used for any of my bands is Imperator Vibrator. One (epic) gig only, covers off of Tormentor (hun), Mayhem and Venom. A VERY serious quality show :D

(Timeline footnote: This was in 1998.)

The best my husband and his band could come up with is Trihexyn. Which they seem to think kinda means "of the three sixes".

He and his cousin were previously in bands called Last Horizon and Original Sin (both pretty lame names imo). Coming up with a band name truly is difficult, I've sat in on some of their naming sessions. You just need that moment of genius to come up with something good.

The best my husband and his band could come up with is Trihexyn. Which they seem to think kinda means "of the three sixes".

He and his cousin were previously in bands called Last Horizon and Original Sin (both pretty lame names imo). Coming up with a band name truly is difficult, I've sat in on some of their naming sessions. You just need that moment of genius to come up with something good.

A moment of genius is right! I've spent many hours alone, and with my bandmates picking the brain for something that sounds interesting, but not corny or contrived. ...Then it just happens...

"original sin" isnt too bad actually.

i already have a band and it's called "magdalena". :cool: