Band names

All the good metal band names have already been taken.

Thank the red horny guy that Death, Emperor and Venom don't suck otherwise some great names would have been wasted.

Yes! Try thinking about a "dark" and common word and you should find a old metal band. The word should not be a direct action, but more a state of being, or the icon of something very negative and pessimist.

Yes! Try thinking about a "dark" and common word and you should find a old metal band. The word should not be a direct action, but more a state of being, or the icon of something very negative and pessimist.

When you think that the bigger metal bands around at the moment have names like Job For A Cowboy and what not, how are you supposed to compete with SLAYER!

I'm honestly being serious and not a jerk troll when I say that both qualitiless and qualityless sound awful as band names

I was in a rock band called QC standing for quality control.
But we always used to get ones from the public like.
Queens Councel
and
Queer Cunts.......Bastards.

I was also in a band called Interim.......
the name speaks for itself.

there was also vote for pedro.
At the time we were in love with napolean dynamite.
so many funny moments in that movie.

There was also Leash. just needed a name it was suggested right before we took the stage. worst gig ever. we did enter sandman and i forgot the whole lyrics for the song.

I had a band called Northern Crown once. It may be doing a come-back tho. Good thing is that I don't think anyone else uses this name and I kinda like it. Bad thing is that it's too hard for Finns to remember or pronounce properly. It's a bit cheesy too.