Band you woul most like to see live TODAY!

cybernaut@hmmmm what's the problem with that link????

well,you're right,Forest sucks that's why I DON'T read everything that's music related ;)
Have a fun time at all these gigs!!! :hotjump:
Green Carnation are wonderful : )

Aegis@
"she reminded me they don't exist anymore :waaah:"
It's the painful reality we have to live in :(
I don't think i 've ever felt sooooo sad (for such a long period of time) about a band quiting.... will i ever get over it? :cry:

I'd love to see:
- metallica w/cliff
- Therion
- The Gathering
- In Flames (and they happend to be in my area last year and didn't know it:mad:)
- Einherjer
- tool (ohh I was so mad I had ticket to see them on 9/11 needless to say it was resedualed for a thursday but I was moving and couldn't go see them :cry:

and I"m sure there's some more just can't think of them right now

*Burzum :cry:
*Astarte
*Opeth
*Ulver (playing songs from their 3 first albums)
*Ulver (playing songs from their 4 last albums)
*Arcturus (from La Masquerade Infernale)
*Children of Bodom
i could keep adding bands to the list.......

i used to think Simen's voice was rather gay ( :err: ) until i heard "The Chaos Path". it changed my mind completely.. that song is amazing, it really gives me the creeps everytime i listen to it, reminds me of evil clowns (another phobia) :D

Originally posted by MightyA
There are too many bands I want to see live so here is my top5 in no particular order:

Opeth
Pain of Salvation
The Haunted (actually seeing them friday but I can't wait)
Zyklon
my own band;)
how can you see yourself playing live? :confused:

Originally posted by astarte
i used to think Simen's voice was rather gay ( :err: ) until i heard "The Chaos Path". it changed my mind completely.. that song is amazing, it really gives me the creeps everytime i listen to it, reminds me of evil clowns (another phobia) :D

:eek: Blasphemy!!! He has the greatest voice in the world!! I've become obsessed with his voice and must own everything he sings on. That song in particular is probably his best work though. He sounds so animated!

You can't possibly listen to Universal and think his voice is gay though! Crazy people!:eek:

When I turn my back to the audience I see the band play.:D

...and we have a sofa on the stage when we play so I can take a break and just watch them play.:D
hehe ok..
how's your band, by the way? (hopefully you'll understand the question, i can't express myself :cry: )

Originally posted by Till Fjalls

:eek: Blasphemy!!! He has the greatest voice in the world!! I've become obsessed with his voice and must own everything he sings on. That song in particular is probably his best work though. He sounds so animated!

You can't possibly listen to Universal and think his voice is gay though! Crazy people!:eek:
i don't know where the hell did i get that from... i had that idea stuck in my mind so i haven't heard much of his singing... i guess i should..
i know i shouldn't talk with weak bases :mad:

It sounds like Black Metal(but it's not BM) with great deal of improvisation. Our songs deal with things like parrots, JR Ewing and Father Christmas' gayness.:D

hm? interesting.. :)

...and I will post no samples or anything on this board because if somebody listened to our music we wouldn't be "troo" anymore:heh:
yeah, you have to keep it kult.. :heh:
perkele... :bah: :s

1. Opeth
2. Nevermore (...But they aren't allowed to play ANYTHING off DHIADW)
3. Cradle of filth (they are only allowed to play MIDIAN)
4. Meshuggah
5. Iced Earth