Bands like Iron Maiden

I really am getting into iron maiden, and was wondering, can anyone reccomend any other bands similar to them? I've been listening to EdGuy too...

First of all, friggin amazing!!! Maiden, in my humble opinion, is the best band of all time... and they have an epic catalogue of music to explore. I could talk about Maiden for a million years... I would recommend you go through each album in its entirety and read the lyrics as well.... many tend to be super deep thank G-d. You can even start with the first album and do one album a week (a song a day)... over the next few months you will evolve into a Gold Dragon or a being of light.

Band similar to Maiden (I would say not necessarily similar to but highly influenced by). Nothing is like Maiden. A few recs...
Attick Demons
Blaze
Running Wild
Dark Forest- Beyond the Veil
Blind Guardian - Live Double Album

Band similar to Maiden (I would say not necessarily similar to but highly influenced by). Nothing is like Maiden. A few recs...
Attick Demons
Blaze
Running Wild
Dark Forest- Beyond the Veil
Blind Guardian - Live Double Album

Actually the most IM sound you can find around are bands like:

Steel Prophet
Hammerheart
Made Of Iron
Miles Beyond

also check Aska, Monument, White Wizzard (first album).

And finally if you want to get into what IM spirit was when the dam began to burst, yo DO need to dig into NWOBHM bands.