Bands that sound alike, tell me about em'

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
Tell me some other bands that sound like Katatonias "Via Emptiness"....I want some music that sounds like Anathema, Katatonia, HIM, etc...yes with clean vocals. Ive looked around and almost everything sucks that Ive found, or doesnt have clean vocals. I know that you have some ideas...

Good luck finding the Loveless... you'll need it.

I have never had a harder time finding any information or material from a band than them.

I believe it is a Saturnus side project though, right? Regardless of it is a Saturnus side project or not, you should definitely check them out, as they whip the proverbial ass.

LuminousAether said:
Good luck finding the Loveless... you'll need it.

I have never had a harder time finding any information or material from a band than them.

I believe it is a Saturnus side project though, right? Regardless of it is a Saturnus side project or not, you should definitely check them out, as they whip the proverbial ass.

The album is available at the End and they have samples on their website, I am still checking out the samples, but am impressed with what I have heard so far:)

discouraged1 said:
Try THE LOVELESS - STAR ROVER, you will definitely like it if you like Anathema vox, Katatonia guitar fx, and don't puke on HIM like mostly people do. It is released on Euphonius Recs/Voices of Wonder/Prophecy in Germany. http://www.theloveless.dk
enjoy!

Thanks heaps Discouraged1, I am really loving the samples, and am about to order the CD!!!!:hotjump:

Blazing Eternity - A World to Drown in
Check out www.prophecy.cd. In mp3 section there's a new Blazing Eternity song 'Cover Me With Your Eyes'. That song is just awesome. Their debut album 'Of Times and Unknown Waters' is also very good, but vocals on that album are mainly growls.

Sentenced and Charon might also interest you.

@LuminousAether: Actually, The Loveless consists of 3 Saturnus original members, who left the band after Martyre opus(2000) to start their own project.
The members of the Loveless are:
ex-Saturnus mastermind Kim Larsen(who also plays session guitar in Blazing Eternity), Brian Hansen(bass,voice) and Jesper Saltoft(drums).

@Schism: I'm really glad to hear you enjoy the Loveless - and every new potentional fan :) They are truly one of the most underrated bands of today. And btw, Star Rover is my personal favourite of 2002...

...the darker the sky, the brighter the stars...

Clayman77 said:
Blazing Eternity - A World to Drown in
Check out www.prophecy.cd. In mp3 section there's a new Blazing Eternity song 'Cover Me With Your Eyes'. That song is just awesome. Their debut album 'Of Times and Unknown Waters' is also very good, but vocals on that album are mainly growls.
That song is great!