Bands that tune to Bb?

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm just recording this "crabcore"/screamo band and during the recordings we tuned down to Bb (initially they played in C#)...
now I'm looking for other bands that play as low...preferable a similar style...

drop B (B F# B etc) and "normal" B is more popular i think, almost like a standard... check: All Shall Perish, Parkway Drive, I Killed The Prom Queen

It so happens that my band tunes that low. Click the link below and check it out.

drop B (B F# B etc) and "normal" B is more popular i think, almost like a standard... check: All Shall Perish, Parkway Drive, I Killed The Prom Queen

ASP tunes drop b on a 7 string though, tuning the other strings 1 whole step up.

The Acacia Strain's album 3750 (all afterwards are drop G# i think)
Emmure
For The Fallen Dreams
Oceano
Job For A Cowboy (everything after the Doom EP)

Bring me the horizon. And architects I believe?

architects is g#

Tons of hardcore/metal bands play Bb but a lot of them call it A#...after all they are the same note

Parkway drive, the ghost inside, BMTH, confession, for the fallen dreams, i killed the prom queen, eyes of a traitor, emmure...countless others

and for the record A# sounds SOOO much heavier than C#

The Acacia Strain's album 3750 (all afterwards are drop G# i think)
Emmure
For The Fallen Dreams
Oceano
Job For A Cowboy (everything after the Doom EP)

haha you beat me to most of these but oceano is actually drop A not A# i tried learning one of their songs while in A# and got so fucking confused cause the open notes didnt sound the same *FACEPALM*