bands you think suck

kido,it seems you have a problem in defining metal genre.i'll tell you this,any of those bands you mentioned are more metal,and by metal i mean classic metal,than In Flames.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Dave Mathews band=His voice is beyond annoying, band is decent though.

WHAT??????????????????????????????

dave matthews RULES THE WORLD ...

and his voice is sooooo incredible :|

:OMG:

but okay ... ur pinion .

*cries*

damn ...

:cry:

Godsmack.. one of the worst bands of all time.
Cradle of Filth sucks.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers, right up there with Godsmack.
Evanescence, GARBAGE!
Anything my brother listens too (Emo, Hardcore, all that bullshit screaming shit) AWFUL!

I wouldn't praise Tool, but I wouldn't say they suck either, and I like A Perfect Circle.

blind_cynic said:
kido,it seems you have a problem in defining metal genre.i'll tell you this,any of those bands you mentioned are more metal,and by metal i mean classic metal,than In Flames.

you think that queensryche is more "metal" than say, jester-race era in flames? answer the question and ill leave it alone cuz it's your opinion...im just curious?

Devy_Metal said:
ask a question dumbass, instead of raising your post count with words!:D

Why does your goofy ass think that Necrophagist sounds like In Flames? Also, when I post "What?" to one of your threads, "What?" is a question that means "I don't understand this, please tell me more." You're worse than my goddamn girlfriend.

Devy_Metal said:
you think that queensryche is more "metal" than say, jester-race era in flames? answer the question and ill leave it alone cuz it's your opinion...im just curious?
yes,an album like Operation Mindcrime is much more classic metal than your faggy in flames.

Will Bozarth said:
well, you said that In Flames thing after you stated Necrophagist, so I apologize for not being able to read your poor sentence structure :lol:

ahah well technically speaking, it wasnt 'sentence structure,' mr. english. but, yea i wasnt clear with my post and i do apologize.

will what are you listening to right now? have you heard the new cannibal corpse album?

blind_cynic said:
yes,an album like Operation Mindcrime is much more classic metal than your faggy in flames.

ok well classic metal just isnt my cup of tea, then, motherfucker. and what makes a band "faggy"....what does "faggy" mean? how can a band sound "faggy?"