bands you think suck

Devy_Metal said:
will what are you listening to right now? have you heard the new cannibal corpse album?

I'm not really listening to anything right now... Well, I've been listening to Age of Silence's full-length in the car alot... Green Carnation's new acoustic album... havent heard the new CC. it's actually good?

Devy_Metal said:
ok well classic metal just isnt my cup of tea, then, motherfucker. and what makes a band "faggy"....what does "faggy" mean? how can a band sound "faggy?"
Generally, lisping, saying words like "fabulous" in a feminine manner... While being well dressed in an unmanly way.

Will Bozarth said:
I'm not really listening to anything right now... Well, I've been listening to Age of Silence's full-length in the car alot... Green Carnation's new acoustic album... havent heard the new CC. it's actually good?

dude im not kidding, the new songs are fucking good...

Wolftribe said:
Generally, lisping, saying words like "fabulous" in a feminine manner... While being well dressed in an unmanly way.

yea. well, In Flames dress like fags, that is for sure. But I wouldnt call their music "faggy." I fucking HATE everything after Clayman anyway.

good music, theres just something about this guy's vocals that are bothering me. i mean, i really really want to like the vocals... btu theres this ONE small part of his... tone? that is really bothering me