bands you think suck

no no no, not the generic...ness. the way he does them. like, i can tell hes trying for a mid-range growl, but some highs are sneaking in there at the same exact time, making it sound wheezy or airy. i think that's what it is

:headbang: kill em all

Metallica died halfway throught the Black Album, half of it blew, and everythign since then has blown.

Devy_Metal said:
haha you asshole. all right, please tell me what some good bands are???:headbang:
Nevermore,Death,Testament,Iron Maiden,Cynic,Psychotic Waltz,Megadeth,King Diamond,etc.

Actually if I were to give some constructive critism to Distorted Mind, I would tell their drummer that he is playing at the wrong pace. It sounds like most of their songs are meant to be played in a 4/4 beat, but he's playing in a 3/4. Most of his hits are 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3, he should be adding a 4th to each of those. Also, in theory, the lead guitar is not playing to the to the same tune as the bass line.

Devy_Metal said:
what! i thought you liked classic metal? rtl-ajfa are CLASSIC metal albums, do you agree??? and theyre fucking awesome!
now you don't know reading?I said I don't dislike Metallica,I said they suck 'cause they are overrated.in my opinion,most overrated band ever.still,old albums are good.new albums are a musical disaster.

Tempest said:
Actually if I were to give some constructive critism to Distorted Mind, I would tell their drummer that he is playing at the wrong pace. It sounds like most of their songs are meant to be played in a 4/4 beat, but he's playing in a 3/4. Most of his hits are 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3, he should be adding a 4th to each of those. Also, in theory, the lead guitar is not playing to the to the same tune as the bass line.

haha