bands you think suck

Tempest said:
i totally forgot to add the line about how you must have something going on too to be chaneling your anger back at me, and tie it into something else about you being a sad bitch.

Yeah, it's called "I hate disrespectful smartasses who wish death on people syndrome". I'm thinking that you've never heard of it....

It's a serious condition.

:lol: I can feel the love in this thread. It punches you in the face like the stench of moose piss in a morning where it's 99 degrees out with the humidty index on about 90.

metalkingdom said:
DITTO. You started this. You need to quit now. I'm gonna tell you right now dude, when you and your buddies see me, not one of you motherfuckers are gonna want to do shit but call the cops.

This is the biggest tough guy board I've ever seen...for a bunch of fag Nevermore fanboys...Ha! So butch and so hella-cool.

I'm just kidding...really.

Vic Rattlehead said:
This thread sucks.

Just like that Jimi Hendrix guy am I right guys? OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeah...he played lead for that born again, alcoholic, drug addicted loser Dave Mustaine...right? He sucks too. I hear his next album will be worship music that will make Stryper sound like Slayer. Ha!:tickled:

metalkingdom said:
Make me. Would you like to meet me in person on March 12th? Philly is an hour + drive....

haha actually, it WOULD be pretty cool for you to show up on March 12. not because I'd argue with you, but because I'd thank you for a few good laughs and laugh about this stupid argument

I love when that happens. My dad and his cousin are famous for tandem naps, where one wakes up, looks at the other, falls asleep, then the other does the same. I've done it a few times with other people, 'tis good entertainment.