bands you think suck

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Do you believe that your opinion is somehow more valid due to the fact that you feel you have done many things that you yourself feel are worthwhile things in your life?

Actually, yes I do.

It's called experience, and in case you haven't heard, there's no substitution for it.

Let's use an analogy...

Say you want to build a house and are in need of some expert advice. Your buddy next door just built a dog house in his back yard. But the guy down the street built his first dog house 20 years ago and now owns a successful construction company that builds everything from estate homes and mansions to schools and hospitals. Who's advice are you gonna take into more serious consideration?

Come on man. I'm not trying to say that I'm better than anybody else. To most people (especially ME), I'm just another long hair stoner rocker dirtbag -just like most of you on here. But, I have been professionally involved with music for a long time. It's hard to explain to some people, but when you have your head in between a pair of speakers for 14 hours a day, day after day, year after year - you become a lot closer to music than just your average listener. I know what great playing is, I know what great songs are, and I know the difference between great artists and good artists. It doesn't even matter what kind of music it is, either. Some people don't have to even be music "pros" to have the same sort of understanding. I think that you are probably one of those types. Look bro, I'm sorry if I came off as some kind of monster (sorry, just had to do that) or arrogant asswipe. Most people think that I'm a pretty cool dude. I'm just very passionate about music... especially heavy metal.

shut the fuck up already you faggot, grow up and do something productive with your life, like raising your children to not be a fuck up like yourself.

Tempest said:
shut the fuck up already you faggot, grow up and do something productive with your life, like raising your children to not be a fuck up like yourself.

You know what dude? You would never say that shit to my face, so I'm gonna ignore that comment. It's kinda funny, though.

Make me. Would you like to meet me in person on March 12th? Philly is an hour + drive....

no, and thats the sad part.

you see... i have nothing, and you apperently have a family... which means something. And its fucking pathetic and sad to see that a man such as yourself, has NO HONOR what so ever... because your willing to give them up over a smart ass on the internet. come to the show motherfucker, I can guarentee you it will change both of our lives forever.

are you willing to throw it all away for me? am i more important to you than your wife? your children? your future?

normal_wahmbulance.jpg

metalkingdom said:
Come on man. I'm not trying to say that I'm better than anybody else. To most people (especially ME), I'm just another long hair stoner rocker dirtbag -just like most of you on here. But, I have been professionally involved with music for a long time. It's hard to explain to some people, but when you have your head in between a pair of speakers for 14 hours a day, day after day, year after year - you become a lot closer to music than just your average listener. I know what great playing is, I know what great songs are, and I know the difference between great artists and good artists. It doesn't even matter what kind of music it is, either. Some people don't have to even be music "pros" to have the same sort of understanding. I think that you are probably one of those types. Look bro, I'm sorry if I came off as some kind of monster (sorry, just had to do that) or arrogant asswipe. Most people think that I'm a pretty cool dude. I'm just very passionate about music... especially heavy metal.

BUT THATS ALL OPINION. For crying aloud. I mean, hell I think Metallica is the world's most overrated band, from Hammett's sloppy as drunk sex solos, Hetfield's droning,crappy singing and Lars less then creative beats. But people really connect with them, much like I connect with bands like Nevermore, Death, Evergrey, Hate, Behemoth and whathaveyou, So I can't be like "this artist is good and this artist is great because I say so because I listen to music so often." I mean shit, I listen to music all day, from the time I get up to the time I go to bed.

And if i'm not listening, i'm creating .. writing, playing.. whatever. It's ALL I think about. It's like, people like what they like.. and you have absolutely no right to say "ahh, they're okay .. nothing special. So and so is so much better because I said so and i'm very involved in music, so obviously my opinion matters more then yours. k? bye." I mean, hell . I hate hardcore with an undying passion, I think it's the worst garbage in the world .. but you know, people connect with it. It speaks to them and it helps them deal with their problems, much like emo makes kids cut their wrists. :lol:
Look man, i'm not trying to flame you or anything, but no matter if fucking beethoven himself said band A sucks and band B is better for said reason, would it be right or wrong.

If I took your post wrong, I apologize.

Tempest said:
come to the show motherfucker, I can guarentee you it will change both of our lives forever.

Let me tell you something real quick dude. I am not the guy to talk that kind of shit to. Just trust me. That little shit that you're talking right now doesn't mean jack shit to me, because I am very relentless to people who are really asking for it. I don't give a fuck where you talk to me like that - internet, bar, restaurant, subway....it doesn't fucking matter. Fuckwads like you need to learn the hard way how to shut your fucking mouth.

That "throw it all away" shit sounded like pussy shit to me. Maybe if some of my old friends (they are really mean people - maybe for you and your mouth's sake I should let you in on who they are) said that to me I might reconsider, but that means nothing to me coming from a little douchebag like you.

I was trying to be cool, but just remember, you started this.

p.s. My kids aren't scared of shit because they've seen Daddy go apeshit....several times.

metalkingdom said:
Actually, yes I do.

It's called experience, and in case you haven't heard, there's no substitution for it.

Let's use an analogy...

Say you want to build a house and are in need of some expert advice. Your buddy next door just built a dog house in his back yard. But the guy down the street built his first dog house 20 years ago and now owns a successful construction company that builds everything from estate homes and mansions to schools and hospitals. Who's advice are you gonna take into more serious consideration?

ok, so, im a computer technician....

and im only 19... ive been at it PROFESSIONALLY for just 2 years now, thats it... before hand I have meddled with it but not seriously enough to call it a profession, now its what i do for a living...

i work with a man who has been in the field for rougly 15 or 16 years now...

but hes also dumb as a brick... and VERY impractical... so whats that mean? im dumber than HE?

negative...

experience isnt anything unless you prove knowledge, and the more you say, the less knowledge you appear to have

Zob Rombie said:
but hes also dumb as a brick... and VERY impractical... so whats that mean? im dumber than HE?

No. It just means that he's not that good at what he does.

I don’t give a flying fuck, the point I’m trying to make is that your a sad individual, right now I’m channeling my anger onto you in this post… because you seem like a douche bag. You want to be a tough guy and physically threaten me? Then go right ahead. I don’t know where you live, but if you’re willing to come all the way to Philly just to hit me in my snot box, go right ahead. Make sure you tell them you’re here to see Distorted Mind when you walk in the door. But just remember this faggot, your traveling just to hit a guy that called you a fuck up with a disgusting pig of a wife. Also keep this in mind, your going to attack a guy who is traveling with a group of people who are his friends, so unless you plan on showing up with a .38 tucked in your boot, good fucking luck, because I will be there to deliver your final blow before your sent to Thomas Jefferson medical center in the Waahmbulance where you will have to call your huge fucking wife to say “some kids from the internet left me for dead at some bar because I had to drive out here to threaten one of them”.

Lighten up, and think about what you say before you make threats to me you piece of shit.

i totally forgot to add the line about how you must have something going on too to be chaneling your anger back at me, and tie it into something else about you being a sad bitch.

Tempest said:
Lighten up, and think about what you say before you make threats to me you piece of shit.

DITTO. You started this. You need to quit now. I'm gonna tell you right now dude, when you and your buddies see me, not one of you motherfuckers are gonna want to do shit but call the cops.