bands you think suck

Stormrider1981 said:
Heh. It wasn't the defense, it was the terribly condescending tone with which you called Will and company children.

Aren't you one of the folks here always spouting about sarcasm and taking a joke? Tone? How can you perceive tone on a fucking message board?

schenkadere said:
Aren't you one of the folks here always spouting about sarcasm and taking a joke? Tone? How can you perceive tone on a fucking message board?

ANYWAYS...Dude, you were at RAW? How was it?

Stormrider1981 said:
Heh. It wasn't the defense, it was the terribly condescending tone with which you called Will and company children.

Who the fuck is that disturbing picture in your signature?...I hope you haven't adopted that haircut for yourself.

schenkadere said:

Haha, I think you took my post a little too seriously there. I think you missed my tone too ;)

schenkadere said:
Who the fuck is that disturbing picture in your signature?...I hope you haven't adopted that haircut for yourself.
That picture is me.

No, not really, it's one of the characters of the Fast Show, a British comedy show, Final Product might know it.

metalkingdom said:
I actually don't believe that this is a subjective issue. I also believe that just anybody's (aka Joe Schmo with a big mouth) opinion doesn't mean shit.

Well your certainly entitled to think that the issue isnt subjective, however most will agree that very few things in life are objective in anyway. You cant expect people to take your arguments seriously if your justification is that you are more qualified to make the desicion on which bands "suck" or not based on how you have lived your life and what you have acomplished. Do you believe that your opinion is somehow more valid due to the fact that you feel you have done many things that you yourself feel are worthwhile things in your life? And if so, why is it that you feel these things are noteworthy or in any way an "edge" that allows you to tout your opinion above others ?

Stormrider1981 said:
Haha, I think you took my post a little too seriously there. I think you missed my tone too ;)

That picture is me.

No, not really, it's one of the characters of the Fast Show, a British comedy show, Final Product might know it.

FUCK YES.

I love that show!

schenkadere said:
We had a blast...we saw Smackdown a few months ago...that was cool too. It's just so goofy, it's a lot of fun.

Great man! I saw a show they had over here (Insurrection or something they called it?) and it was all just insane. Great entertainment though. So over the top! :lol: