bands you think suck

Will Bozarth said:
haha actually, it WOULD be pretty cool for you to show up on March 12. not because I'd argue with you, but because I'd thank you for a few good laughs and laugh about this stupid argument

Thanks for not being nasty. If you haven't noticed, it's pretty easy to push my buttons. I have the shortest fuse of all time and it sucks. I don't wanna be a dick. Maybe I will come up there and watch your show. I think that you'll find that I am a cool dude afterall.

Not to turn this into a lovefest or anything, but I apologize for what I said about your band and your playing. I would never put someone down for that and really mean it. At least you're not pretending to be Eminem or 50 Cent.

metalkingdom said:
Thanks for not being nasty. If you haven't noticed, it's pretty easy to push my buttons. I have the shortest fuse of all time and it sucks. I don't wanna be a dick. Maybe I will come up there and watch your show. I think that you'll find that I am a cool dude afterall.

Not to turn this into a lovefest or anything, but I apologize for what I said about your band and your playing. I would never put someone down for that and really mean it. At least you're not pretending to be Eminem or 50 Cent.

No problem. I probably surprised some people on here for not completely flipping at you for saying that stuff about my playing and the band. I'm notorious for flipping shit because of it. But yeah, if you wanna show up, tell them you're there for us, and I'll give you some shot money, too.

^^^^ Hahaha. I was thinking the same!

Seriously though, that sounds cool to me fellas. I totally will if I can - no bullshit.

Become friends with Samantha, hers are large enough to hide one. Hopefully she won't notice this and try to kill me for saying that...