bands you think suck

I really never understand why so many people hate this so called "cheese" in power metal. What the hell does that mean anyway. When I listen to Manowar albums such as "Into the Glory Ride" I hear heavy crushing riffs, with incredible vocals and epic choruses, is that "cheese" ?

Dead_Lioness said:
Bands that I think SUCK:

plagat-manowar.gif

Hammerfall%20One%20Crimson%20Night_t.jpg

Avantasia-MetalOpera.jpg

u8hy78h.jpg

ghtrhrthrthtrhrt.jpg

jee, shall I go on? :p
We finally agree on something? Well, I don't know if it's the first time we agree on something, it's not like we've ever really talked to each other on this board:D

AsModEe said:
We finally agree on something? Well, I don't know if it's the first time we agree on something, it's not like we've ever really talked to each other on this board:D

AND with lines like that, it's gonna be a trend that continues...

:p

i have to leave for work in 5 minutes. i work at the mall and i'm going to have to close tonight so i'll be working with all the scummy little "my parents suck and my life sucks and my girl/boyfriend hates me and dumped me so i'm coming to the mall to pick someone up because the mall is the only thing thst loves me and my two-toned hair and spikey belt" *cry/wrist-slit* emo-mallrats who just come to my store to throw shit around and not buy anything. they suck. my job sucks. my boss sucks. the mall sucks. my pay sucks.

and ... uhh ... Dimmu Borgir does, too.

Aw come on, Sodom is good. :tickled: The band that is, mind you. :p

Hammerfall are legends? In what sense? In the amount of ass reemage they'll freely hand out before and after shows to the harry potter dragon riding (No offense LRD :tickled: ) broom stick fucking assholes that are their fans? Of course, i'm just generalizing, I don't mean you. :tickled: Wow, lets sing about dragons and witches and princesses! And the size of our "swords". You know your gay when you refer to your penis, as your "sword". :tickled:

Then okay, they're legends alright. But i'll be damned in that Hearts of Fire wasn't one of the gayest songs i've ever heard. :yuk: I'm waiting for Manowar, Hammerfall and Rhapsody to embark on a world wide "Faggot's of Metal" tour. Sadly, as good as he is.. Rob Halford would be forced to join on the technicality, that he is gay. :lol: :p :D

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Aw come on, Sodom is good. :tickled: The band that is, mind you. :p

Hammerfall are legends? In what sense? In the amount of ass reemage they'll freely hand out before and after shows to the harry potter dragon riding (No offense LRD :tickled: ) broom stick fucking assholes that are their fans? Of course, i'm just generalizing, I don't mean you. :tickled: Wow, lets sing about dragons and witches and princesses! And the size of our "swords". You know your gay when you refer to your penis, as your "sword". :tickled:

Then okay, they're legends alright. But i'll be damned in that Hearts of Fire wasn't one of the gayest songs i've ever heard. :yuk: I'm waiting for Manowar, Hammerfall and Rhapsody to embark on a world wide "Faggot's of Metal" tour. Sadly, as good as he is.. Rob Halford would be forced to join on the technicality, that he is gay. :lol: :p :D

^ :lol: !!!!

Plus, "legends" is a word I would use to describe... Chuck Schuldiner...
or... among the living... I would say Overkill are legends... been in the scene for over 20 years and the beginners of thrash...
I would say Venom are legends... Blackie Lawless... Bruce Dickinson and Iron maiden... Rob Halford.... DIO .... Kreator.... Metallica... (they WERE)
Rush.... Bathory.... bands who influenced generations of metal....
Hell, even Nevermore are not legends!
(not yet anyways)

so Hammerfall????????

I guess its a personal view.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ :lol: !!!!

Plus, "legends" is a word I would use to describe... Chuck Schuldiner...
or... among the living... I would say Overkill are legends... been in the scene for over 20 years and the beginners of thrash...
I would say Venom are legends... Blackie Lawless... Bruce Dickinson and Iron maiden... Rob Halford.... DIO .... Kreator.... Metallica... (they WERE)
Rush.... Bathory.... bands who influenced generations of metal....
Hell, even Nevermore are not legends!
(not yet anyways)

so Hammerfall????????

I guess its a personal view.

Absolutely and totally agree. Especially about Chuck, seeing as how he's my all time favorite guitarist and biggest influence. I think Hammerfall are legends, in the way that they are legendary for all the garbage albums they've consistently put out. :p