bands you think suck

Dead_Lioness said:
^ :lol: !!!!

Plus, "legends" is a word I would use to describe... Chuck Schuldiner...
or... among the living... I would say Overkill are legends... been in the scene for over 20 years and the beginners of thrash...
I would say Venom are legends... Blackie Lawless... Bruce Dickinson and Iron maiden... Rob Halford.... DIO .... Kreator.... Metallica... (they WERE)
Rush.... Bathory.... bands who influenced generations of metal....
Hell, even Nevermore are not legends!
(not yet anyways)

so Hammerfall????????

I guess its a personal view.

I like this chick...you have some great views on music, girl! I think there has to be a level of longevity as well, to be considered a legend...you left out Sabbath...we have them to thank for most of this.

Dead_Lioness said:
Plus, "legends" is a word I would use to describe... bands who influenced generations of metal....
Thus, following your own definition, you should consider Helloween, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Angra, Kamelot, Labyrinth, Edguy, Hammerfall, and even Rhapsody "legends".

you know what band I have always thought was boring and overrated that I never quite understood why people raved about them so much?

Nevermore

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Arch Enemy has always been plagued with bad stuff. I mean, their first few albums were musically amazing. But I HATED the vocalist. And then they recruited the horse lady, and her vocals are good.. but she seemed to have pushed the band in a commercial direction, although Wages of Sin was really good. But the last two albums were total balls. :ill:

i love Johan's vocals..im glad i saw them live back in thier glory days ne...but im disappoint with thier new material..Wages of SIn-Doomsday Machine..i refuse buy those album

johans vocals were fucking awesome. much better than angela's vocals now. her early vocals were great...wages of sin is one of my favorite albums by them. but everything after that has been progressively worse, vocally and musically.

jennifer_aniston_10.jpg

Devy_Metal said:
johans vocals were fucking awesome. much better than angela's vocals now. her early vocals were great...wages of sin is one of my favorite albums by them. but everything after that has been progressively worse, vocally and musically.

I never got into his vocals, Although I definitely cannot say they were bad. He was a great vocalist, and yeah.. When Angela started she was great.. and then it just got worse and worse. The new album is absolutely god awful, I hate people that run their growls through vocal processors.. If you can't do it, don't fucking fake it, bitch. :yell:

Devy_Metal said:

Stigmata and Burning Bridges are two of my all time favorites. I just ordered Black Earth from an Ebay company...I couldn't find it anywhere.