bands you think suck

schenkadere said:
Do you like when people talk shit about your friends, if you have any?...and I do believe you have that fucking haircut.

I have plenty of friends, but none of them are like Mr. Milano, thankfully.

And what fucking haircut? This is my haircut:

StormyShort.jpg

Ah, you mean the Fast Show one, in my sig. Dude it's a character in a sketch show, like I told you before. Now go play nice.

Stormrider1981 said:
I have plenty of friends, but none of them are like Mr. Milano, thankfully.

And what fucking haircut? This is my haircut:

StormyShort.jpg

Ah, you mean the Fast Show one, in my sig. Dude it's a character in a sketch show, like I told you before. Now go play nice.

It's amazing how you can make judgements about someone you don't even know...how much more of an ass can you be? That would be like me commenting on your friends...it makes no sense.

Stormrider1981 said:
What, mine? Heh, well I am Euro so I might as well have the haircut. Shame I had to cut off my long hair because of the job though :(

Maaaaaah...I've kinda come accustomed to shorter hair as I've gotten older. So much less hassle.

Stormrider1981 said:
Indeed, boobies.

And I don't have a coif! By the way, my hair's grown a bit so it looks like this now:

100_0152.jpg

Faggot :p

It's nice that you like yourself so, now it's easier to see why you're such a dick...are you also posting pics in that assless chaps thread? You guys are so metal!:headbang: