bands you think suck

Devy_Metal said:
are you dumb? go back and read. i explained myself very, very clearly.

Yeah...I think he was comparing more the level of songwriting and musicianship, not the similarities of their styles. He was saying that
In Flames was closer in style than other bands that were mentioned...I don't really think Devy was saying that they were alike in anyway.

This is all fucking subjective. To one man a Picasso is a beauty to another it is silly shapes and dumb colours. The same goes for music, and I find it hard ot believe your all still arguing about this.

Now I can give this thread five stars

shape2k said:
http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=1671859

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=28098545

FREE IPOD(NOT A SCAM) I know what you're thinking, nothing is free right. Well if you do this right it is free and very easy especially considering what you're getting. Both of the links above provide free ipods, the first one gives you a 60 gig one with video(8 referrals) the other is for a 30 gig one(5 referrals). You can do both if you want and get two ipods for FREE. They also have offers for other things that you can check out. This is not a scam it actually works, it has been in several articles around the net(geek.com/news/geeknews/2004Aug/gee20040819026544.htm) There have been scams for free ipods on ebay but this is not one of those. If you dont believe me check the links for yourself. Both of the ipods are really easy to get all you need to do is have a few friends sign up. Also for the offers just choose the free offers so it costs you nothing, or just cancel the offers after the trial period is over so again it costs you nothing. My friend told me about this a month ago and I laughed at him, but two weeks ago he got his ipod and I was jealous. What do you have to lose? maybe a couple minutes but just think about what you have to gain!

Will Bozarth said:
In Flames sucks, Children of Bodom sucks, Black Label Society sucks, Meshuggah sucks, Hatebreed sucks, Slipknot sucks, Linkin Park sucks, Korn sucks, Mudvayne sucks, Adema sucks, My Chemical Romance sucks, Switchfoot sucks, Soulfly sucks, Simple Plan sucks, Fall Out Boy sucks, Every Time I Die sucks, As I Lay Dying sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Trivium sucks, Wicked Wisdom sucks, Velvet Revolver sucks, Nirvana sucks, Jimmi Hendrix sucks, It Dies Today sucks, GWAR sucks, Shai Halud sucks, Coheed and Cambria sucks, Dillinger Escape Plan sucks, Fear Factory sucks, Guns n Roses sucks, Mortician sucks, Crazy Town sucks, Limp Bizkit sucks, Powerman 5000 sucks, Coldplay sucks, Nickelback sucks, Good Charlotte sucks, Disturbed sucks, Weezer sucks, Thursday sucks, System of a Down sucks, Deftones sucks, Fuck... I'm Dead sucks, Coal Chamber sucks, American Head Charge sucks, Drowning Pool sucks, POD sucks, Puddle of Mudd sucks, Creed sucks, Blink 182 sucks, Killswitch Engage sucks, Motograter sucks, Cradle of Filth sucks, Marilyn Manson sucks, God Forbid sucks

To be updated when I find bands that suck.

i didn't know you thought God Forbid sucks. I knew you didn't like them much, but i thought it was because of the vocals.

metalkingdom said:
Now we've been reduced to name calling....

And exposing your homosexual side. I don't think that I've ever told another man to suck my cock. :ill:

All that aside, I hope that someday you'll either find out what music really is or quit pretending to be a guitarist. That's all.

hmm... i must not be a guitarist. i play guitar, and have been for years now. but I don't listen to Hendrix. man i'm such a poser.

SirDidymus127 said:
hmm... i must not be a guitarist. i play guitar, and have been for years now. but I don't listen to Hendrix. man i'm such a poser.

I've been a guitarist for 26 years...I don't listen to Hendrix, but I'm not stupid enough to ignore his contributions to the instrument and recording.

i don't really listen to Hendrix. What I have heard of his, I wasn't into.

*this post was edited, because I was really late is seeing the thread, and replying to stuff that happened days ago haha*

Well...I'm not the one talking about ducks. Must be some bizarre European thing.

This is possibly the dumbest thread I have ever had the displeasure of subjecting myself to...I bid you all farewell...enjoy your "gay" "suck" fest.

You better check in on your assless chaps thread...because that's not gay...you don't want to miss anymore pics of tattooed bungholes or leather clad faggots.

You can attempt to down who may disagree with your brat pack here, yet you have threads about man ass and wondering what fucking Warrel would look like as a chick. Man, take a look at yourselves before you make your meager attempts to be insulting to people who may actually want to discuss music.

Hey...as long as you guys think you're right, or that you've outdone someone, everything's cool, right? Yeah...good times!!!

Will Bozarth said:
Growls like a retard? He has one of the coolest growls around.

"omg is he trying to be scary and sound like a zombie?"
what do you think the point of a death growl is supposed to be? to be scary! Plus, a zombie makes a groaning noise. not a low-pitched growl. wrong monster! supposed to be a "demon". and uhhhhhhh yeah, Billy Milano is gay.

Oh Will...if Billy is gay, then your beloved Warrel got his ass kicked by a fag and had to disappoint his adoring fans and cancel a show while he nursed his bloody fucking face.