bands you think suck

You wish, faggy_metal. Claiming In Flames actually (at any point) did anything that comes even close in quality to Necrophagist (let alone surpass it, like you suggested), is the sign of the musical intellect of your average Motley Crap fan. At no point does any Gothenbore band come close to the quality in musicianship and arrangements of Necrophagist. But that sort of understanding requires a little more brainpower than your average retard can muster, of course...

hahaha. man, youre really stupid arent you? i mean, youre just dumb. an idiot. a moron. a fucking dipshit. a retard. whatever you want to call it.

when did i EVER say that In Flames were better musicians than anyone in Necrophagist? When? Please point it out. In fact, I said that the guitar playing in Necrophagist, specifically Mohammed, is very impressive. Go back and read because you'll be able to find it. The musicianship is great, but the songs SUCK. They all sound alike. Granted, the only album I have is Epitaph, but again, nothing new there at all. The vocals blow horse cock, too. Like the other dude said: very repetitive. Get your fucking facts right before you come at me again like that you son of a bitch. Fuck you. One other thing, you said that In Flames define "gayness like post KEM Metallica." Wow, yep, you're a musical genius because Master of Puppets and And Justice for All are incredibly "gay" (there's that term again) albums. Nothing good on those in the form of songwriting, playing or lyrics. Fuck you and don't post here again you cum guzzling piece of rectal matter.

Devy_Metal said:
schenkadere, there is a simple solution to your problem: DOWNLOAD. it's 2006...

just DL a few tracks and if you like them, get the album.

I know, I know...but then I pay twice...I've got lots of hungry mouths to feed...ha! Besides...they aren't on iTunes.

Devy_Metal said:
hahaha. man, youre really stupid arent you? i mean, youre just dumb. an idiot. a moron. a fucking dipshit. a retard. whatever you want to call it.

when did i EVER say that In Flames were better musicians than anyone in Necrophagist? When? Please point it out. In fact, I said that the guitar playing in Necrophagist, specifically Mohammed, is very impressive. Go back and read because you'll be able to find it. The musicianship is great, but the songs SUCK. They all sound alike. Granted, the only album I have is Epitaph, but again, nothing new there at all. The vocals blow horse cock, too. Like the other dude said: very repetitive. Get your fucking facts right before you come at me again like that you son of a bitch. Fuck you. One other thing, you said that In Flames define "gayness like post KEM Metallica." Wow, yep, you're a musical genius because Master of Puppets and And Justice for All are incredibly "gay" (there's that term again) albums. Nothing good on those in the form of songwriting, playing or lyrics. Fuck you and don't post here again you cum guzzling piece of rectal matter.

I'm still trying to figure out why In Flames is "gay"...what the fuck is so gay about them...they have some great songs. That's such a ridiculous thing to say...maybe they don't sound so scary demonic...oooo....chilling!
:tickled:

These guys need a big and scary demonic sounding death metal group to scare mommy out of her housecoat so they will actually see a woman's tit for once. I guess all else is "gay".

schenkadere said:
Because the bands and musicians deserve to be paid for their product...simple concept...no pay=steal. What goes around comes around.

I'd generally agree. However, sampling a bands music is a good idea before buying and illegal downloads allows the poorer among us to do so.

Record stores here have a bar-code scanning system where you can go to a booth with a pile of CD's and scan the barcode and have a listen to the first 5 tracks.

schenkadere said:
Because the bands and musicians deserve to be paid for their product...simple concept...no pay=steal. What goes around comes around.

Nah dude. I always download first to see if I like it, then buy the cd. Theres so much shit being released these days its a nessecity. Most of the money from cd sales dont go to the band anyway.

Final_Product said:
I'd generally agree. However, sampling a bands music is a good idea before buying and illegal downloads allows the poorer among us to do so.

Record stores here have a bar-code scanning system where you can go to a booth with a pile of CD's and scan the barcode and have a listen to the first 5 tracks.

Yeah...can you believe Arsis came up in the Tower Records scanning system, but had no audio samples.

I'll sample from a bands website, but I won't illegally download...it's not up to me to say where the money goes...that's between the bands, the record companies and their lawyers.

Illegal downloads are half the reason that we're paying $17.99 USD for a CD.

You guys do what you like...that's just my thing.

schenkadere said:
I'm still trying to figure out why In Flames is "gay"...what the fuck is so gay about them...they have some great songs. That's such a ridiculous thing to say...maybe they don't sound so scary demonic...oooo....chilling!
:tickled:

haha i know man. that might be the worst, most illogical insult when describing a band, for two reasons: 1, if you mean "gay" as in "shitty" then there are so many better, funnier and more constructive ways to piss on a band other than using the word "gay." maybe 5th or 6th graders say that now-a-days. and 2, if youre one of those homophobic redneck hillbilly cocksuckers who thinks just because a band has some melody in their music that it appeals to "fags," then you're just a fucking hick, ignorant fucking pile of dog shit with the mental capacity of an 8 year old. seriously, die.

Devy_Metal said:
haha i know man. that might be the worst, most illogical insult when describing a band, for two reasons: 1, if you mean "gay" as in "shitty" then there are so many better, funnier and more constructive ways to piss on a band other than using the word "gay." maybe 5th or 6th graders say that now-a-days. and 2, if youre one of those homophobic redneck hillbilly cocksuckers who thinks just because a band has some melody in their music that it appeals to "fags," then you're just a fucking hick, ignorant fucking pile of dog shit with the mental capacity of an 8 year old. seriously, die.

Ok, if you're into Simply Red, I might say that's gay, but otherwise it's just a meaningless putdown. It makes no argument one way or the other...it's just a simpleton's insult...which in fact, isn't really insulting at all because it makes no sense whatsoever.

I like In Flames...They're gay...I like Necrophagist...They're gay...I like Tempest...he's gay...oh no, it works there...ha!