bands you think suck

schenkadere said:
Sorry...I just don't get it. Maybe a different release might be more to my liking.

The box-set is pretty representative for the band, as a whole. Perhaps Death Angel just ain't your thing.

schenkadere said:
Death Angel Act III(I own it) is precisely why I don't like thrash. It's just not my thing...never was...no big deal...just my opinion...I like some thrash, just not the majority.

Act III is the last Death Angel album and in my opinion it's hardly a thrash metal album.in my opinion great thrash albums are:Forbidden-Twisted Into Form,Dark Angel-Time Does Not Heal,Testament-any album,Overkill-Horrorscope.

blind_cynic said:
Act III is the last Death Angel album and in my opinion it's hardly a thrash metal album.in my opinion great thrash albums are:Forbidden-Twisted Into Form,Dark Angel-Time Does Not Heal,Testament-any album,Overkill-Horrorscope.

I have The New Order by Testament...I've wondered if I would like Practice What You Preach better...what do you think of that album?

Stormrider1981 said:
I believe that was preceded by your comment "if you have any friends". Don't try to pin the blame for this argument on me.

Ah, but did you not insert a wise ass comment prior refering to someone's button being pushed? You're an instigator.

The New Order is more thrashy,Practice is a little bit more commercial(I use the therm for lack of other therms,it's not really commercial).also check out First Strike Still Deadly.

yes,FSSD is a kind of a best of album,with songs from the first two albums,rerecorded by Billy/Skolnick/Peterson/DiGiorgio and Tempesta.even the original singer Souza plays on two songs.

Stormrider1981 said:
Pft. I even affed a smiley to show it was meant in good humour. I could easily turn it around and say that, "you deliberately misinterpreted my post. You're a pouncer." But I won't.

Yeah...please don't being that I don't know what the fuck a "pouncer" is...besides, if you turn it around it's just getting weird.

You probably just got caught in the middle...whatever...I'm just going to drop it...it's all good.

Peace.

Stormrider1981 said:
Pft. I even affed a smiley to show it was meant in good humour. I could easily turn it around and say that, "you deliberately misinterpreted my post. You're a pouncer." But I won't.

But please...no more pictures of you dressed like the Backstreet Boys.:tickled:

See...I'm just kidding...really!

schenkadere said:
But please...no more pictures of you dressed like the Backstreet Boys.:tickled:

I'll leave that to LRD if you don't mind ^_^

Yeah let's drop this, it was silly anyway and I don't know how much was joking and how much was serious. A pouncer, by the way, is someone who pounces on things he can start an argument over. But nevermind, let's all bury the hatchet and discuss boobies together :D

Stormrider1981 said:
I'll leave that to LRD if you don't mind ^_^

Yeah let's drop this, it was silly anyway and I don't know how much was joking and how much was serious. A pouncer, by the way, is someone who pounces on things he can start an argument over. But nevermind, let's all bury the hatchet and discuss boobies together :D

That's cool. I think everyone finds some entertainment factor in these ridiculous arguments.

I actually prefer small boobies.

Stormrider1981 said:
Well I don't really mind size, as long as they're pretty. SMall or big, it matters not. As long as they're not saggy or ugly, I don't mind. I've had all sizes and while big breasts are great, small ones are wonderful too :)

For me, it's more of a nipple thing...smaller breats always seem to to have nicer nipples.

For the record, I don't think In Flames "sucks" or is "gay". I think Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and even Clayman all have great moments, Colony being my overall favorite with Jester Race a close second...very consistent releases...at times a bit too consistent, but it's not a perfect world.