bands you think suck

Tempest said:
no they didn't, everytime i hear Epic on the radio, it make's me wish I had died right before the song came on... just so i wouldnt have to hear it.

Not sure I'd really want to die, but maybe be struck deaf. What an awful song...then and now.

schenkadere said:
Death Angel Act III(I own it) is precisely why I don't like thrash. It's just not my thing...never was...no big deal...just my opinion...I like some thrash, just not the majority.

The Ultra-Violence is a very strong thrash album, but if you don't like any other thrash albums, you may not like that one either.

Death Angel's most recent release, The Art of Dying, is more like traditional metal with some punk influences. It's a lot cleaner than their earlier material, so perhaps its the album for you if you don't like the rest of their catalog.

I love all Exodus, I was pleased when Tempo came out I thought it was incredible, Shovel headed was not really to my liking. Old-School Exodus still owns any of the new stuff tho!

Your right about the haunted tho :( Although i do still like the new stuff.

NP: Bonded by blood.

Final_Product said:
I love all Exodus, I was pleased when Tempo came out I thought it was incredible, Shovel headed was not really to my liking. Old-School Exodus still owns any of the new stuff tho!

AGREED 100%!

Also, The Art of Dying by DA, here's a great example of
an album that totally grew on me.

schenkadere said:
Why is everything so negative? Wouldn't a better thread be bands to try, or bands that rock? I mean, this is about love of music, right?

H'ok...The new kalmah album is amazing, I thorougly agree with Devy and recommend everyone checks it out :)

The vocals have changed a great deal (more death than black metal) and the albums lacks blazing solos...but it's still pretty damn good.

yeah dude, every faith no more song sucks ass.

I think i might actually hate faith no more, more than i hate godsmack.

schenkadere said:
And this coming from someone whos idea of entertaning is small penis threads, pictures of tattooed bungholes and always using the caps lock.
I MEANT THAT A "GOOD" BAND THREAD WOULD GET LESS POSTING THAN THIS "BAD" BAND THREAD
I THOUGHT I WAS VOICING THE COLLECTIVE OPINION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE BOARD

schenkadere said:
And this coming from someone whos idea of entertaning is small penis threads, pictures of tattooed bungholes and always using the caps lock.

hah hah, you said bunghole