bands you think suck

Deepest Green said:
Doom metal (Seriously, what's the deal here? Slow, uninteresting, lacking catchiness)

Black metal (Emperor is an exception, they actually had a musical vision of some sort)
... You must not have a very good exposure to either genre.

Wolftribe said:
... You must not have a very good exposure to either genre.

I was really interested in black metal couple of years ago. Trust me, I checked out a lot of bands. Conclusion: don't like it.

And doom metal, well, I really wanted to like doom metal. I can't help it, this genre just does nothing to me. My Dying Bride = boring. Solitude Aeturnus = boring. Novembers Doom = boring. Shape Of Despair = boring.

If you know any better bands, feel free to recommend, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to change my mind.

HammerSmashedFace said:
Through the Ashes of Empires is an awesome album. And are you talking about the rEVOLVEr album?

Through The Ashes Of Empire is decent at best.
Those rap vocals and the nu-metal aroma annoy me to no end...
Guitars are good though...

Revolver was so catchy and less good, yes indeed.
and I fucking love The Haunted.

early The Haunted is pretty good.I have "The Haunted Made Me Do It".nice riffs on that one.new The Haunted kinda sucks.

Dead_Lioness said:
The Haunted never tried to be At The Gates...
They're really good Max, you should give them a try.
Oh I have, I also own The Haunted Made Me Do It. And it does sound to me like they are trying to be At The Gates (it makes sense, having former ATG members), Only with worse vocals and not tuned in B.

KORN sux cuz they think they are metal but we all hear knoe they totaly arnt!
I call them KORNY. I made that up but u guys can use it if u want

It makes Todd totaly mad when I do cuz he loves them.

In all honesty, one would think that you would be far too extreme a parody of Metalheads, but actually, you remain fairly accurate. Nice job.

Through the Ashes isn't nu-metal. The previous 2 albums were, RR wanted them to keep doing nu-metal and that fag guitarist wanted them to go mellower so they got rid of him and left the label, then all of a sudden no record label wanted them, long story short they made an album which was away from all that and then RR went running back to them, in the UK anyway.

And that new Haunted singer's lyrics are pretty shit, he's just a horny bastard lol. I preferred the songs about murderers :D

Visions of Atlantis - Hideous 3rd rate Nightwish clone with terribly uninspired vocals
Dillinger Escape Plan - BRAKEDOWNBRAKEDOWNBRAKEDOWNBRAKEDOWN HAY WERE TALNTID THO
In Flames - Some of the worst Gothenburg drivel I've ever heard, and I'm not just talking about their new stuff
Between the Buried and Me - Vomit