bands you think suck

Don't lump us all into one box.

I love the Doors.

I was also just thinking; If neal changed his name to The neal, it'd be alot cooler.

again, im not going to say that "The Suck" but I'm definately not a fan of the stones, in fact, I don't like the stones... but when I'm like 70 years old, I hope I can still play my guitar.

Turbo said:
Are you that closed minded that you cant except other peoples opinions?

i keep an open mind, opeth doesn't suck. you might not like opeth, but that doesn't mean that they suck.

im the same way, work, school, girlfriend, band, sometimes out with friends, but thats rare, i tend to not like leaving the house.

Tempest said:
im the same way, work, school, girlfriend, band, sometimes out with friends, but thats rare, i tend to not like leaving the house.

Oh come on dudes...aren't you guys young? You should be going out and having a blast...believe me, when you get a little older and settled, you'll wish you did!:ill:

Tempest said:
i keep an open mind, opeth doesn't suck. you might not like opeth, but that doesn't mean that they suck.

Yeah well the thread says "bands you think suck," opinion based, and I dont like Opeth, I didnt say they suck as a band. Musically they are very good, its just not my type of music.

schenkadere said:
Oh come on dudes...aren't you guys young? You should be going out and having a blast...believe me, when you get a little older and settled, you'll wish you did!:ill:

you don't understand. there is jack shit to do in south jersey. NOTHING. the malls are gay, and we have roller skating, movies, and mini golf. wtf