bands you think suck

schenkadere said:
Oh come on dudes...aren't you guys young? You should be going out and having a blast...believe me, when you get a little older and settled, you'll wish you did!:ill:

my friends always give me shit for not going out much.

tomorrow I'll go see if the liquor store sells hoegaarden or stella artois, maybe watch a movie and listen to some music. that's my weekend in a nutshell.

schenkadere said:
Oh come on dudes...aren't you guys young? You should be going out and having a blast...believe me, when you get a little older and settled, you'll wish you did!:ill:

I'm lazy.. gas is expensive, there's NOTHING to do here (as will mentioned) its like "hey guys, what do you feel like doing? wanna see a movie? nah, nothing good is out, well waht do you feel like doing? ...... i dont know"

It's boring as hell, which is why i sit inside and play need for speed or practice on the guitar.

Turbo said:
Yeah well the thread says "bands you think suck," opinion based, and I dont like Opeth, I didnt say they suck as a band. Musically they are very good, its just not my type of music.

So in your oppinion they dont suck as a band, and musically they are good, but they don't play the kind of music that you like.... so you said YOU think they suck, and now your saying you DONT think they suck, you just dont like their style of music...o_O

Devy_Metal said:
but its so worth it....

I fucking hate gyms...I work out at home and run. There's always a smell of wet diarrhea whenever someone is struggling too much...especially near any ab work area...and then you end up waiting for a machine and losing momentum...gyms suck...and they're expensive.

schenkadere said:
I fucking hate gyms...I work out at home and run. There's always a smell of wet diarrhea whenever someone is struggling too much...especially near any ab work area...and then you end up waiting for a machine and losing momentum...gyms suck...and they're expensive.

plus i bet theres a ton of douche bags there who think they are hot shit.

what? gyms are like the best institutions in america. if youre serious about working out and you dont like going to your gym then just find another one. you need to work out with guys who will motivate you and who know their shit. and there is no excuse for waiting for machines and losing momentum.....work in with someone who is using the machine you need. if that doesnt work just do something inbetween sets like jumping rope to keep your heart rate where you want it or exercises to keep the pump going in your day's target muscle group. and yes, gyms smell bad in the locker room........but it's a gym! you get used to it.

Tempest said:
So in your oppinion they dont suck as a band, and musically they are good, but they don't play the kind of music that you like.... so you said YOU think they suck, and now your saying you DONT think they suck, you just dont like their style of music...o_O

They do not play my style of music, therefore in my opinion they suck. As musicians, they are very talented. That is all. I mean I didnt wish to offend you in the slightest, I admire everyones taste in music, as long as it is metal that you listen to. I cannot except that anyone truthfully likes shit like RnB and hiphop, because that does suck. Peace.

Turbo said:
They do not play my style of music, therefore in my opinion they suck. As musicians, they are very talented. That is all. I mean I didnt wish to offend you in the slightest, I admire everyones taste in music, as long as it is metal that you listen to. I cannot except that anyone truthfully likes shit like RnB and hiphop, because that does suck. Peace.

I wasn't offended, i was just busting balls, its all good, and yes... Rap music is pretty much a talentless form of "music" if you can even call it that. So IMO it is fair to say that Rap sucks.

Devy_Metal said:
nah, rap takes talent, but it's completely different in style and delivery.

no it doesnt, the only talent behind rap would be the DJs that make their own beats without cutting the tune of some other song to make it their own... as for the rappers... they TALK about their money, fancy cars, and women... and sometimes they find ways to make it rhyme... yeah, TALK not sing... fuck, I COULD DO THAT.

Rappers have no talent at all.

Tempest said:
no it doesnt, the only talent behind rap would be the DJs that make their own beats without cutting the tune of some other song to make it their own... as for the rappers... they TALK about their money, fancy cars, and women... and sometimes they find ways to make it rhyme... yeah, TALK not sing... fuck, I COULD DO THAT.

Rappers have no talent at all.

If you really believe everything you just said then you're such a fucking idiot.

It would be completely wrong to discredit any genre of music as completely worthless and devoid of talent. Even Black Metal. Yes, even Black Metal.