Bands You WillNever Get To See :(!!!

SANDMAN10 said:
I am just watching a Death Video and it made me wonder who are the bands that you would love to see but will never have the chance 2. my 2 are Death and Pantera.

makes me sad that i'l neva c death :yell: wud hav luved th chance 2 c g'n'r use ur illusion tour, fact would hav sacrificed 5 yrs of my life 2do so! any 1 know anything bout this supposed nu album of theirs? reckon wil b bollox anyway but its bin promsed 4 yrs now.

I'd certainly like to see GnR (liked to have seen GnR)..But last night I did go see Velvet Revolver and they played It's So Easy, Used To Love Her and Mr.Brownstone - of cours eit's not GnR!! But it was Slash Duff n' Sorum :Spin: Matt also played a drum solo which featured the You Could Be Mine intro which almost made me pee my pants :hotjump: Then Slash come out and played the first few notes of Welcome To The Jungle :hotjump: again...near accident!:headbang:

Max fronted Sepulatura - although the current band are great - lack of funds due to be a poor/lazy student meant I missed the final tour.

Faith No More (with Jim Martin on guitar obviously) - very erratic live but would still have been worth it.

Kyuss - kings of desert rock. Have seen John Garcia in Unida, Brant Bjork in Fu Manchu and Josh and Nick in the QotSA though.

Lots!

1) Ugly Kid Joe (forget that Everything about you song, and Cats in the fucking cradle...). I swear they'd make the most fun gig ever.

2) Iron Maiden - back when they were good (don't lynch me! - I mean powerslave/somewhere in time/seventh son era).

3) At The Gates - only recently picked up their CDs, but damn, they're good.

4) Death - mentioned before - but also, bloody awesome band

5) Deep Purple (with Richie) - still around, but are they as good? No...

6) Bon Jovi - I know he still gigs, but my masculine sensibilities stop me from going.

shit i forgot about at the gates i do need to be hung drawn and quarterd for that. ahh well me band are supporting tomas lindbergs new band the great deciever in april anyway so al have to be happy with that :D

SANDMAN10 said:
shit i forgot about at the gates i do need to be hung drawn and quarterd for that. ahh well me band are supporting tomas lindbergs new band the great deciever in april anyway so al have to be happy with that :D

Holy fuck! Have a blast and I dont know, kiss his feet or something! :worship:

Yeah I'd have fucking loved to have seen At The Gates, or Stabbing Westward.

kiss his feet he is an icon 2 me am ganna be in seventh heaven haha. where ganna ask him if he will do an at the gates song with us any suggestions which one it should be? we may be doing a gig in the summer in edinburgh our bassist has been talking to some one up there.

I'll never get to see Creed, since they deceided to split up on friday the fourth of June 2004. You probably don't know them because there not metal at all. But they were really important to me when I was growing up. So now what I can hope for are Scott Stapp (Creed's former lead-singer) solo or Scott Phillips, Brian Marshall and Mark Tremonti (the other bandmembers) who are now together with former Mayfield Four-singer Myles Kennedy, as Alter Bridge.
By the way, if you are curious they're on 'the tonight show with Jay Lenno' this evening at 21.00 on CNBC.

SANDMAN10
kiss his feet he is an icon 2 me am ganna be in seventh heaven haha. where ganna ask him if he will do an at the gates song with us any suggestions which one it should be?

Cancer Of The Mind man :D then you'll get me there :p

For me it would have to be Nirvana - i know thats cliche - but i loved Kurt when i was shmall!

and to be super cliche - The Beatles

and the not so cliche - Tura Satana