Bands You WillNever Get To See :(!!!

aye but would be good 2 see yas do a 54 song...I dont like the vocals..I dont like that type of stuff...hough do on Face Of All Your Fears..dunno why! Cancer is my least fave 54 song!:erk:

Let's see, I would have to say Immortal because they are a fantastic Black Metal band, and would undoubtedly have put on a magnificent show.

Pantera who I would have seen if they hadn't pulled out of Tattoo the Planet (although Slayer were a nice replacement, RIP Dime)

ManOwaR, who although are still together are not likely to ever play England because we aren't True Metal enough for them, DESPITE their album Hail to England dedicated to us! And I'm not likely to travel abroad to see any bands coz my dada doesn't like to fly :erk: I only like the Triumph of Steel really, and I was only 7 when that was released, so I wouldn't have appreciated it as much as I do now.

I'm also holding out for Mechanical Poet (Russian Power/Industrial/Techno metal) to play here, but it's not likely right now.

And for a turn of pace, the Japanese pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki, or the Korean pop singer BoA. If anyone else here has heard of these artists, I will eat a live goat. They're both still going strong too, but last I heard, there isn't a huge J-Pop or K-Pop following in this little country, so I can't see me seeing them either. TRAVESTY!

I am going to Mastodon tomorrow night though, so not all is bad! I will rock out like a giant rock.