Bands you would love to see at Heathen Crusade

I realize some of these are repeats of previous HCs, but they're bands I'd like to see:

Primordial
Mael Morda
Alestorm
Mooonsorrow
Cruachan
Manegarm
Skyforger
Svartsot
Thyrfing
Finntroll
Korpiklaani

I would be a very happy camper, indeed, if a couple of these bands are part of the next HC -- and if the next HC isn't in the dead of winter in one of the coldest cities in the U.S. :)

Bill

I realize some of these are repeats of previous HCs, but they're bands I'd like to see:

Primordial
Mael Morda
Alestorm
Mooonsorrow
Cruachan
Manegarm
Skyforger
Svartsot
Thyrfing
Finntroll
Korpiklaani

I would be a very happy camper, indeed, if a couple of these bands are part of the next HC -- and if the next HC isn't in the dead of winter in one of the coldest cities in the U.S. :)

Bill

The Dead of Winter.... When is that to you?

The Dead of Winter.... When is that to you?

The deadest part of winter is right now -- February. Traditionally, that's always the worst winter month. At least in Michigan.

But I'd say dead of winter is January and February. Travel is extremely difficult in the Midwest during those months. Mid December through mid March can also be hazardous. But absolute dead of winter is January and February.

What's dead of winter to you?

Bill

The deadest part of winter is right now -- February. Traditionally, that's always the worst winter month. At least in Michigan.

But I'd say dead of winter is January and February. Travel is extremely difficult in the Midwest during those months. Mid December through mid March can also be hazardous. But absolute dead of winter is January and February.

What's dead of winter to you?

Bill

Jan-Feb is Harsh... that is dead of winter...

the only hint I am giving out now... is... it is not in those months..