Banned By Mtv!

when did MTV start playing videos? all i ever see is Punk'd,Ozbournes,Nick & Jessica,Wild Boyz & a bunch of other stupid crap. dont think ive seen a video in like 3 yrs. on MoronTV

ThraxDude said:
Last night, ON MTV, I was watching Steve-o pierce his cheek, get pissed on (golden shower) by an Elephant, throw elephant shit at his competitor, lick some dude's elephantiasis foot, etc. etc.
But seeing a fake zombie's head fall off (in a clip that's about 1/10th of a second long), now that's going too far!
MTV showed Steve-o get pissed on, next to a pile of elephant shit, a couple times... in slow motion even!
But those clips Scott mentioned were less than a second long, and too offensive?
Steve-o fucking rules. Elephantitis comes in a close second.

what great publicity!!!

kids eat this shit up and will now be looking for the clip else where,the video was very mild to say the least,eminems without me had more vulgr in it,jackass has more vulgar in it!

tattooedsean666 said:
anthrax could put out the tamest thing possible and they wouldn't play it. it isn't nor will it ever be cool to play anthrax. I have and will be huge anthrax fan but they seriously jinxed themselves the day of the joey departure. QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! yeah right like todays youth would LOVE Joey's vocals. wailing 80's metal vocals are so in right now!!!!!
-Jono-

Jono said:
tattooedsean666 said:
anthrax could put out the tamest thing possible and they wouldn't play it. it isn't nor will it ever be cool to play anthrax. I have and will be huge anthrax fan but they seriously jinxed themselves the day of the joey departure. QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! yeah right like todays youth would LOVE Joey's vocals. wailing 80's metal vocals are so in right now!!!!!
-Jono-
jono all he is saying is that things have gone downhill since joey left and anthrax will never be huge again,while we know anthrax musta felt they had to axe joey for there survival they woulda been as succesful if not more if they still had joey in the camp.

metal fans dont like change that is all it comes down too,and john bush is the only anthrax i thrive on now

YourAuntieSocial said:
jdelpi said:
At least they didn't put HOMELESS zombies in this video. How more offensive can you get?

How about Homeless zombies in the clothes from the people in the Madhouse video??
The next video should have a homeless, zombie Keanu Reeves in a straight jacket running alongside a freeway...and Jenna Elfman.

The Zombies should have been wearing bikini's or wet t-shirts.
I bet MTV would have played it then.

I swear ppl, this is GOOD news. Here wil be little Tommy Gangbangers response "What? A video that MTV has banned? I GOTTA check this joint out yo!" In all honesty, it'll get more play now than it ever would have. And MTV won't play it b/c it's ANTHRAX, not b/c of sum other re-re assed reason. Funny how they turn thier backs on bands who made the channel back in the day. At least SLAYERs got a gig on Viva La Bam. Oh fuckin' well.

I think this is great. When the hell would MTV ever play the video? Hell, when do they EVER play videos? I couldn't tell you what channel MTV is on my cable system.

Remember, boys and girls, there is no such thing as negative publicity!

Rich

Vic Rattlehead said:
But was the original showing on Saturday unedited?

This is just as retarded as MTV2 not playing the new Exodus video because it takes place on an aircraft carrier and saying "it promotes war".
What?? The video promotes war??? I can think of a million other videos they've shown that would promote war.

If they don't want to play a video, they should just come out and say "we don't want to play it". Not offer some piss ass excuse as to why they shouldn't play it. Pussies.

Have you ever been to a bar and you've given the girl a wrong number??? Rather than just say "I don't want to give you my number"

Jono said:
tattooedsean666 said:

-Jono-
that isn't my point . Anthrax could put out the tamest video, put out any musical style cd and mtv and radios(except that one in chicago) would refuse to play it. I am not saying that death angel,exodus, or testament are playing non stop on radios across the world but to some(not me as I like all of anthrax material old and new) they drastically changed to more mainstream sounding rock from the day john took over. It really isn't his fault as that is probably what charlie and scott wanted. So we can bitch and moan that zombies were the reason they were banned with this video if it makes us all happy.

I think john is a far better singer than joey but the proof is in the pudding.