Barack Obama's New World Order

I shoot into socks that I've already worn and need to be washed anyway. I don't shoot very far unless it's been like...A week or so, built up pressure from a full load I guess. Would be nice, but that's what PC exercises are for :)

Metalmilitia: Your daddy, in this case, is the one who you first saw do that. In not so many words, the parent thought. You could also say, if such were the case, do it for your mommy.

tl;dr

Dead Winter: Oh, a great many things. Mostly things about themselves, some things with an attached meaning meant for this conversation...Yes, many things indeed :)

But onward to this Elimist...I find it funny as to why I said the things I did in this thread, since you mention this is the only thread you have based your opinion of me on. I will state that perhaps, in observing this fact among others, that perhaps "echoes" from the future have interacted with my mentality at the time.

but you're the same in the other threads too :confused:

Then you use to be cool (kinda, not really)
Hang on, let me try again:

"Let me not despaz wen my enemis az stroŋ"

In other words, "let me not despair when my enemies are strong"

Whoever wrote this has the R wrong. The Y with three tines on top is definitely a Z, the R is written simply as an angular R. So "Despar" becomes "Despaz".

Whoever wrote this is an idiot. Even someone as rusty as I can spot the idiocy.

\ | /
.\|/
..| = Z
..|

|\
|/
|\
| \ = R

You know, it COULD be using a different pronunciation of the words.

For instance, "Despaz' might actually be "Despise", and "az" might actually be "as".

Depending on the pronunciation, it could go either way and mean 2 different things entirely.

but you're the same in the other threads too :confused:

It's a guess off the top of my head. I have a rough explanation, so here is my guess in the form of an image:

flow.png

Notice how only a bare minimum of the actual flow touches the point of the triangle. The rest is carried away by feeling the resistance to flow.

It's a guess off the top of my head. I have a rough explanation, so here is my guess in the form of an image:

flow.png

Notice how only a bare minimum of the actual flow touches the point of the triangle. The rest is carried away by feeling the resistance to flow.

the problem is your disregard to everyone elses opinions that don't agree with yours, and frankly the fact that you just generalize everyone as not understanding without even arguing it with them is pretty insulting

ProfessorFrink1.gif