Barack Obama's New World Order

Well, I was hoping for a post where you say you have gained full control over your mind and can have an orgasm on mental command. I AM EXTREMELY SADDENED BY THIS TWIST OF EVENTS.

Resonator:
tl;dr Except the EDIT.

You're not coming across as a douchebag. I'm effectively a new member around here anyway, so the only assessment of you I have is based on a few posts I've seen of yours in here.
You're coming across as a guy who has very little life experience and is spouting off ideas that aren't relevant to reality. I'm sure you're alright in person--just a little backwards. This makes you come across as a pretentious teenager who's used to being smarter than his classmates, so he thinks his ideas are better than everyone's.
We've all had philosophical thoughts about life and the universe. They're all dumb until you write a book about it and get respect for it in 50 years.

merq8222.jpg

Eric, it's unfortunate but it is not on command.

The sword was found in a basement, with a rope hilt. From the looks of it without the hilt, it was broken off of a different sword and simply replaced (It's actually fairly weighty for such a thin little thing), but we took off the hilt and replaced with fabric and electrical tape, keeping some of the rope underneath the fabric. We also polished it somewhat with a machine buffer. The runes actually come out to "Let me not despair when my enemies are stronger".

But onward to this Elimist...I find it funny as to why I said the things I did in this thread, since you mention this is the only thread you have based your opinion of me on. I will state that perhaps, in observing this fact among others, that perhaps "echoes" from the future have interacted with my mentality at the time.

The universe wastes not, it would seem :)

EDIT: It should be said, to be clear, that there has to be a working environment for these echoes to bounce off of and reach me. If it were not for a governing body, I feel these echoes would simply fade and would not have interfered. But, it IS a guess, keep in mind, but a guess based on repeated evidence.

Well, that aside, I meant it to define "I cannot ejaculate on command right away. It takes a while for the tension to build, is all, but I CAN prolong it.

I have to be honest here. I do not find Resonator annoying anymore. At first, he got on everyone's nerves by posting pages of nonsense, but he's been answering back more coherently lately. I have now become fascinated by this person who is so brutally honest about himself and who does nothing but absorb spears from an entire board, yet continually comes back. It's downright admirable.

It's nice to have a little variety here.

Do it for your daddy.

EDIT: That was meant for Metalmilitia...But thanks, Dead Winter. I feel a victory smoke is in order.

I shoot into socks that I've already worn and need to be washed anyway. I don't shoot very far unless it's been like...A week or so, built up pressure from a full load I guess. Would be nice, but that's what PC exercises are for :)

Metalmilitia: Your daddy, in this case, is the one who you first saw do that. In not so many words, the parent thought. You could also say, if such were the case, do it for your mommy.