BARfest 2008 Setlist Thread

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
Here's the spot to share your ideal setlists for any/all of the bands scheduled to play this years festival.

I am gonna do "my" ideal Zero Hour set.....

Resurrection "I AM HooooooOOOOOOOOME!!"
Dark Deceiver
The Towers of Avarice
The Falcons Cry
Rebirth
The Passion of Words
The Subterranean
Strategem
Reflections
Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond
Tendonitis
The Temple Within
There for Me
Face the Fear
Voice of Reason

That is about 87 minutes of pure soul domination!!! I don't how long of a set they will play but with only four bands a night....and directly supporting the headliner, i'm hoping for well over an hour. So maybe they can't include all those tune.....but i'll hope for alot of them. :kickass:

What would be really cool is if they had one of the keyboardists from another band bust out a couple of their tunes with 'em...like 'Rebirth' and of course 'Voice of Reason' :headbang:

Really i'd just like to see them play every release from front to back. :worship: Also i'd really love to hear 'Power To Believe' but there is alot of layered vocals and speaking voices going on in that tune and i don't know how easy it would be to make it sound right live. Then again i'm sure they could pull it off. So maybe add that in there somewhere. And that set also doesn't include the tune 'Eyes of Denial'......which seems to be a great live tune that they try and include most times i've seen or read about.

ZERO HOUR IS ALMOST UPON US!!!!!!

Hmmm.

I hope Darkwater plays

All Eyes On Me
Again
Habit
The Play Parts 1 and 2
Shattered
Tallest Tree
In My Dreams

Is this too unreasonable?

Here's the spot to share your ideal setlists for any/all of the bands scheduled to play this years festival.

I am gonna do "my" ideal Zero Hour set.....

Resurrection "I AM HooooooOOOOOOOOME!!"
Dark Deceiver
The Towers of Avarice
The Falcons Cry
Rebirth
The Passion of Words
The Subterranean
Strategem
Reflections
Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond
Tendonitis
The Temple Within
There for Me
Face the Fear
Voice of Reason

That is about 87 minutes of pure soul domination!!! I don't how long of a set they will play but with only four bands a night....and directly supporting the headliner, i'm hoping for well over an hour. So maybe they can't include all those tune.....but i'll hope for alot of them. :kickass:

What would be really cool is if they had one of the keyboardists from another band bust out a couple of their tunes with 'em...like 'Rebirth' and of course 'Voice of Reason' :headbang:

Really i'd just like to see them play every release from front to back. :worship: Also i'd really love to hear 'Power To Believe' but there is alot of layered vocals and speaking voices going on in that tune and i don't know how easy it would be to make it sound right live. Then again i'm sure they could pull it off. So maybe add that in there somewhere. And that set also doesn't include the tune 'Eyes of Denial'......which seems to be a great live tune that they try and include most times i've seen or read about.

ZERO HOUR IS ALMOST UPON US!!!!!!

:OMG:WHAT? No Demise and Vestige!!! Sacrilege!!!:lol:

And if they don't play "The Power to Believe, I'll just :cry::cry:

Agreed. Sacrilege it is. But i was trying to keep it under 90 minutes. :loco: If they decided to bust that one out again i would be the first to :worship:. I guess my only logic in leaving it out to include a couple of th others was that they played the masterpiece 'D&V' last time i saw them.

And as for the Darkwater set......i doubt we'll be seeing them play the whole album. :D But i hope for as many as we can get. And maybe even a new song.....:headbang: